British Speedway Forum

Would like to see Bridger. Kennett and Woffy account well for themselves and appear in the final.

I'm apathetic to Harris, he seems a nice enough guy, but says the same thing over and over again in interview, but appears to be in over his head at GP level.

Richardson has had his chances on the GP front, and at Lakeside last night showed exactly why he won't make it in the GP world.

Nicholls is massively over-rated, mainly by himself. The best message he could recieve is complete silence when he is introduced, and mentioned thereafter. I have always liked silence in preference to boo-ing. Boo-ing lets the rider know exactly what you think and instills a competitive streak, ( Nikki and Hans relish it ), but complete silence can be very effective and powerful as well.

The time is right for the old guard, ( Nicholls, Harris and Rico ) to make way for the new generation.

Here's my prediction

1. Richardson

2. Kennett

3. Bridger

4. Bomber

I haven't included Scott as its pretty hard to judge what he is gonna do with him not riding here plus i think some of the others could have an advantage over him. Also think Tai, Screeny and Stead will have a big say in things as well.

Edited by lisa-colette

Well I am going for:

1. Scott Nicholls

2. Edward Kennett (though still hopeful of him winning)

3. Lewis Bridger

4. Chris Harris

Trying here now as no luck on the BSPA or Poole website. Anyone have any idea what time the gates open???

It'll be rained off.. my last 2 holidays to Dorset with planned visits to Wimborne Road have resulted in rain all day and meetings being called off. I had planned to pop along to this one too.

Oh ye of little faith Jay. We've ordered a glorious sunny day for you. However, you may feel free to stand under your very own little rain cloud should you wish. ;)

Trying here now as no luck on the BSPA or Poole website. Anyone have any idea what time the gates open???

No idea as yet which considering I need to be there a good half an hour beforehand isn't a good start. If I can't find out this evening, I'll be contacting the promotion tomorrow so will post it here if no-one's beat me to it.

Looking forward to this one. No bloody averages involved :lol: and a fight to the metaphoric death. with several of the riders present who contributed to a cracking NY meeting, I'm hoping for a repeat.

Word of warning to anyone driving to the stadium though...last week there were traffic lights and single flow traffic right outside the stadium due to the erection of the new emergency services building. I'm not certain whether these works are still there, but nothing moves fast in Dorset so be prepared... ;)

Edited by rabbit

Oh ye of little faith Jay. We've ordered a glorious sunny day for you. However, you may feel free to stand under your very own little rain cloud should you wish. ;)

No idea as yet which considering I need to be there a good half an hour beforehand isn't a good start. If I can't find out this evening, I'll be contacting the promotion tomorrow so will post it here if no-one's beat me to it.

Looking forward to this one. No bloody averages involved :lol: and a fight to the metaphoric death. with several of the riders present who contributed to a cracking NY meeting, I'm hoping for a repeat.

Word of warning to anyone driving to the stadium though...last week there were traffic lights and single flow traffic right outside the stadium due to the erection of the new emergency services building. I'm not certain whether these works are still there, but nothing moves fast in Dorset so be prepared... ;)

damn those erections :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

I was only thinking earlier after reading your comments on the Cheating-gate saga, if you had a halo shaped for a rabbit? If you have, it's slipped. Naughty rabbit... :wink:

someone had to say it :P

I was thinking more of the second part of that sentence -

including the Poole Pirates - uptil now!!!!!! :wink::lol:

Sorry Rabs but that one was for the taking too. :lol:

I was thinking more of the second part of that sentence -

including the Poole Pirates - uptil now!!!!!! :wink::lol:

Sorry Rabs but that one was for the taking too. :lol:

nothing moves fast....rabbits low on batteries obviously

:unsure: