British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laser558

Danish Grand Prix

I am going to be in Denmark when the GP is on and was wondering if anyone knows if it is live on one of the local TV stations. I could make it to the stadium but given the latest GP's I am not going to waste the money (particularly when I look at the cost of the tickets for the meeting) on attending until track preparations improve and you get back to decent racing.

I am going to be in Denmark when the GP is on and was wondering if anyone knows if it is live on one of the local TV stations. I could make it to the stadium but given the latest GP's I am not going to waste the money (particularly when I look at the cost of the tickets for the meeting) on attending until track preparations improve and you get back to decent racing.

its DK4 Sport that broadcasts GPs in Denmark.

http://www.dk4.dk/

http://www.dk4sport.dk/index.php?option=co...2&Itemid=20

Edited by Ghostwalker

Copenhagen has consistently proved to be one of the better race tracks in the series IMO.

I really think you should treat yourself and go buy a ticket,is £40 to much the wiev is good no matter where you sit??? like blazeaway say's Copenhagen has improved to be one of the better temp tracks ,you will miss a great night out and all the fun before the meeting,and specially since your in copenhagen anyway :blink: ..

Quite a few of us are going to meet up before the race and have a good time,why not join us??? :D

I really think you should treat yourself and go buy a ticket,is £40 to much the wiev is good no matter where you sit??? like blazeaway say's Copenhagen has improved to be one of the better temp tracks ,you will miss a great night out and all the fun before the meeting,and specially since your in copenhagen anyway :blink: ..

Quite a few of us are going to meet up before the race and have a good time,why not join us??? :D

Four of us would have been going. Two friends who now live/work in Denmark and my better half and I. All from the Ipswich area and former witches supporters. Just out of curiosity I looked on the ticket website and could only see tickets for DKR1400 for four. Do you know if thay are available on the days at the stadium? Still not totally convinced that the track will be any different to those in the earlier GP's with gate and go racing and little to get excited about.

Four of us would have been going. Two friends who now live/work in Denmark and my better half and I. All from the Ipswich area and former witches supporters. Just out of curiosity I looked on the ticket website and could only see tickets for DKR1400 for four. Do you know if thay are available on the days at the stadium? Still not totally convinced that the track will be any different to those in the earlier GP's with gate and go racing and little to get excited about.

Yes you can buy tickets on the day,but dont hesitate to much if your buying 4 tickets ,not that many cheap tickets left,if its only 1 ticket then no worries...

If you look at section b7 upper at the 4th bend then there is 4 tickets at 1400,- can't get any better seats than that and its a great view...

Får du procenter Lis ?

hihihihihihihi

Får du procenter Lis ?

hihihihihihihi

:D :D judging by her persuasion attempts i bet she does ;)

Får du procenter Lis ?

hihihihihihihi

:D:PNej dog ikke,syntes bare det er synd at han ikke tar i parken når han nu er i københavn alligevel...

Hi Lis

We're all confirmed for the GP, we fly in Friday Morning and we're likely to see the Stadium in the afternoon............then we're off to Tivoli for the concert..................can't wait.

Anybody going to Copenhagen for the first time are in for a treat, the Danes are great and there's so much to do there!

The banter between the Swedes and Danes is great to hear too! :wink:

Andy

It will be good to meet you guy's again,were deffo going to burger king this time . :P;)

We will be at parken friday for the pratice and then of to tivoli garden to se the James Morrison concert...

Keep in touch..

Anybody else going to Copenhagen then lets meet up outside Parken saturday???

Has the wildcard for this Grand Prix been announced yet?

Any idea where we can pick or tickets up from BSI at Parken we have these in place of the Gelsenkirken tickets

Reason being we may be pushed for time as we don't arrive til sat and they were suggesting picking them up on friday

Has the wildcard for this Grand Prix been announced yet?

not that i know. But i think Hougaard and Klindt are track reserves.