British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blazeaway

London Riders Championship

I am "getting on with my life" more and more and less and less of it involves speedway. Mainly due to the clowns that run our sport.

The London Riders Championship is apparently going to give me a chance to support a rider wearing my teams colours and I was genuinely interested in any details of whom that may be. Maybe I won't bother then. :rolleyes:

As for hazarding a guess, how about:

1. Nicki Pedersen (Wimbledon)

That would do nicely.

I was hoping it would be more like:

Mark Burrows (Wimbledon)... :wink::approve:

If you insist on using old sayings at least have the common sense in getting the comma in the right place.

If you go to the bother of making a post on a SPEEDWAY forum and the only point of it is to say I have put a comma in the wrong plce then I am afraid that says more bout your mental state than my (limited) keyboard skills. Please try to stick to the speedway ol' chap and save the personal attacks for other forums.....

I find it ridiculous that a provisional line up has not been named, with the meeting sandwiched between the World Cup race off and final, top international riders are surely ruled out, and i can't see why lower grade riders could not make a commitment if invited.

Shockingly poor promoting.

I find it ridiculous that a provisional line up has not been named, with the meeting sandwiched between the World Cup race off and final, top international riders are surely ruled out, and i can't see why lower grade riders could not make a commitment if invited.

Shockingly poor promoting.

Sssshhh you're not allowed to say things like that!

I was gonna go to this, but have now made other arrangements.

Sssshhh you're not allowed to say things like that!

I was gonna go to this, but have now made other arrangements.

I have heard that the London Riders Championship will now take place on a date later in the season.

Edited by speedyguy

As I forecast, according to the Lakeside Hammers website the London Riders Championship has been put back until later in the season. There's good and valid reasons for this decision, according to the message on the website.

So that oh so big announcement that was going to shock the speedway World that turned out to be an anti-climax is even more of an anti-climax as the meeting has been moved.

OWN GOAL!

So that oh so big announcement that was going to shock the speedway World that turned out to be an anti-climax is even more of an anti-climax as the meeting has been moved.

OWN GOAL!

It certainly could be. Just needs a few rained off meetings and we could all be looking to a possible staging for the London Riders Championship in 2010. :unsure: