British Speedway Forum
geeze

The Decline Of Leigh Adams

Leighs a racer the slick tracks arnt helping give him a track with dirt on it and then see how he gets on. Leighs biggest problem is his gateing at the mo even at swindon he doesnt always make the gate this year, Jason crump went through it last year and sorted it out so sure Leigh can do the same.The presurenshould be taken off Leigh a bit at swindon now we have Zagar which should also help.

Anything could have happened at any time in the last GP, I don't blame Leigh for taking it easy.

BSI/IMG are taking the pee out of these riders, they are expecting them to race on crap tracks and playing on their want to be world champion of speedway and so accepting anything, and they seem to be putting up with it ...................

I PERSONALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THE FACT THAT NO ONE ON THIS FORUM HAS STARTED THIS AS A TOPIC,LEIGH IS AND WAS

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE RIDERS BUT THE LAST TWO GP HE HAS BEEN AWFUL HE WAS CRAP IN LEZNO DESPITE RIDING

THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS STRUGGLING WITH BIKE SET UP BOOKIES FAV FOR THAT ONE AND QUITE STUPIDLY I

BACKED HIM E.W SATURDAY THINKING LEZNO WAS A ONE OFF.LEIGH WAS SO FAR OFF THE PACE IT WAS EMBARRASING

ALTHOUGH HE WAS UNLUCKY IN ONE HEAT WHEN HE NAILED START AND LOOKED CERTAIN TO WIN BUT A CRASH

CAUSED A RESTART AND HE COULD ONLY FINISH 3RD ,ITS A GOOD JOB SCOTTY IS STILL IN THE GPS AT LEAST

THATS ONE GUY WHO HE CAN BEAT.

Hush you fool

no decline in my eyes.Just left the boy-racers to it on Saturday night.Fully expect him to feature strongly in Copenhagen.

Exactly my thoughts..

Exactly my thoughts..

I'm happy for leigh to take things easy and not risk injury,doesn't need to prove anything in my eyes,he'll never be world champ now,but having watched him race since 1990 he's giving hours of enjoyment.Its also good to see some of the younger guys step up this season as the gp's were getting stale.

Edited by noggin

a year to long i think and it shows.

well I guess we will see tomorrow if he really wants it or not........... if his competitive spirit is the same as it ever was then I cant see him being the same as the last couple of gp's......... and he will have to start mixing it up with the ruts and other riders

.Its also good to see some of the younger guys step up this season as the gp's were getting stale.

Getting!. :unsure: Ive had Bread in the fridge for a month that fresher!!.

Getting!. :unsure: Ive had Bread in the fridge for a month that fresher!!.

you keep your bread in the fridge? :blink::lol:

what is this load of ball do not SHOUT

definition of shout

A scream, shout, holler, vociferation, or yell is a loud human audio vocalization in which the person makes a loud cry by expelling air from the lungs.

take note audio and lungs not a key board

Doesn't everyone? :unsure:

Here's hoping for a rejuvenated Leigh in Daneland. :approve:

Form is temporary, Class is permanent.

what is this load of ball do not SHOUT

definition of shout

A scream, shout, holler, vociferation, or yell is a loud human audio vocalization in which the person makes a loud cry by expelling air from the lungs.

take note audio and lungs not a key board

oh hello

we are on the internet and on a forum..... both have universal levels of etiquette that apply .... and anyone that posts in caps is considered to be shouting.......... I personally agree as it is unpleasant to read

no idea who you are.....thanks for the words of wisdom but I think i'll rely on my long and extensive experience of the internet ;)

p.s. are you sure that was the quote you wanted to use?

Doesn't everyone? :unsure:

well I don't lol

is this like the whole to refridgerate an egg or not question?

well I don't lol

is this like the whole to refridgerate an egg or not question?

Mate, if you lived in the tropics you'd refrigerate just about everything edible. Our joint, and there's two of us here, run four fridges (including 2 Beer Fridges :approve: ) and a freezer.

Oink Alert!! :P Just started new season's Banana Prawns - under 15's (that's 15 prawns to the kilo, great for butterflying or cutlets) $50 for 3 kg straight off the boat - if ya hafta pay for 'em that is :rolleyes: - $25+ per kg in the shops.

Mate, if you lived in the tropics you'd refrigerate just about everything edible. Our joint, and there's two of us here, run four fridges (including 2 Beer Fridges :approve: ) and a freezer.

Oink Alert!! :P Just started new season's Banana Prawns - under 15's (that's 15 prawns to the kilo, great for butterflying or cutlets) $50 for 3 kg straight off the boat - if ya hafta pay for 'em that is :rolleyes: - $25+ per kg in the shops.

it sounds like its a real grind for you to live there Dave .... I feel for you :lol:

it sounds like its a real grind for you to live there Dave .... I feel for you :lol:

Hey, its a tough gig, but someone's gotta do it!! Dry Season now so its 29C today, humidity has vanished, I'm dagging around in Shorts & T-shirt (speedway T of course), thawing out some prawns, beer on ice for tonight's footy. Guess what? - next week is the V8 Supercars at Hidden Valley, buses to the track 5k away are free, waiting on me usual freebie ticket to a corporate box. B)

I'll be handing out emigration forms when I'm over in Pomgolia in TWO WEEKS TIME!! YES!! :D

Just make sure summer's started or I'll ice up!! Nothing worse than a grumpy frozen BFD- full of bad manners. :o

Edited by BigFatDave