British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
witchnut

2004 British GP Tickets

Glad I wont be anywhere near and air horn free zone............

I sat ground level last year, nowhere near as good as the 2nd tier....atmosphere was very hmmmmm shall we say quiet (even with me in there!!!) Did chuckle though the woman in front had a banner for Scott Nicholls as soon as he was out she turned the banner round to read another name!! hmmmmm nothing like covering all pockets is there lol

anyone think these "air horn free zones" are going to be a waste of time? cos there are only 7 sections in the whole stadium where air horns are banned, but what about the other 119 other sections, its still going to be asloud as the previous years, it wouldnt be the same with out the airhorns!!!!!

AIRHORNS RULE!

Waspie

yeah but it gives someone the chance to sit in an area where they wont get one blown in there earhole!..only fing i wanna know is if you get lumbered at the back of the air horn free zone wot happens if the person in the front row behind you in the air horn zone?!!..it will be the same effect!!!!

Glad I wont be anywhere near and air horn free zone............

I sat ground level last year, nowhere near as good as the 2nd tier....atmosphere was very hmmmmm shall we say quiet (even with me in there!!!) Did chuckle though the woman in front had a banner for Scott Nicholls as soon as he was out she turned the banner round to read another name!! hmmmmm nothing like covering all pockets is there lol

ground level id awful isnt it?....some of my 'entourage' tried top level last year and they hated it!!!!...midd level is deffo the best view.....mind you the view i had last year wasnt that great...apart from when i was taking a peak by the track entrance!!! :twisted: ;) :evil: got ticked off a few times mind!!!

Just one question. My son is due to do his GCSEs next year, does anyone know the dates?

Think you'll find the GP is slap bang in the middle of the GCSEs. W Vs H is doing them as well, but theres NO chance of stopping her being at Cardiff. :shock:

Just one question. My son is due to do his GCSEs next year, does anyone know the dates?

Think you'll find the GP is slap bang in the middle of the GCSEs. W Vs H is doing them as well, but theres NO chance of stopping her being at Cardiff. :shock:

well wots the prob?? its a saturday event after all????!!

I've no problem with it. I think Joanne probably means a whole weekend away means no revision being done. :?: :?

Waspie have you got the gig again next year?

Cardiff was the weekend before my very first exam last year, but I just told mum I would take my revision in the car with me!! 8) :lol: This year, the first exam was June 8th or something I think so Cardiff isn't really in the main section where its really hectic! :D

I remember having a bloody Welsh GCSE exam on the day of practise, I wanted to try and sneak in, then I stayed in bed the other two days :D

I have sat in he middle(4th bend) the top(entrance to 3rd bend) and the bottom(2nd bend) and IMO the top 3rd bend was best, and the 2nd bend was good, I think the only reason the 4th bend was so bad was not being in the middle but not being able to get a decent view of the start line.

If I was going to go, I'd go for back straight, top tier front row or middle tier front row. Middle is best if you want to get on sky, they don't show the top or the bottom as tey will show the gaps as well if they do!

I'm sure if I ring Red Dragon FM up on the GP weekend I'll get some free tickets :D

My Dad gettin seats trough JCB they are rite above the starting gate in the middle row hopefully will make this snore fast of a meeting better

Thanks LW, but 'he who shall not be named' has decided that the kids don't need to go to the GP if they don't wish so Michael is staying at school probably doing revision that weekend and Rebecca is staying at home. So I'll be on my own :-( or :) or :D or even maybe :lol:

Joanne with all the forum members going we will all make sure you are not on your own!! (unless you find a damn good hiding place from us all!)

:D

I am soo tempted to get seat with the forum -me and Mini Nevs went looking for you lot last year....Couldnt find a soul-Put it down to mass forum hide and seek. :-(

You better not be hiding this year Nevsy.....your one of those on my 'must meet' list :) (I'll even bring a pic of an ice cream van....)

You better not be hiding this year Nevsy.....your one of those on my 'must meet' list :) (I'll even bring a pic of an ice cream van....)

:? Ive just printed 400 copies to give to forum members! :-(