British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jancarz

Vastervik Speedway & Filbyterna Speedway

I am hopefully visiting Vastervik & Filbyterna next week but can't find any directions to the tracks on their websites. Is anyone able to help with directions?

Many Thanks

I am hopefully visiting Vastervik & Filbyterna next week but can't find any directions to the tracks on their websites. Is anyone able to help with directions?

Many Thanks

sure but i need to know where you are arriving?

Skavsta nyköping?

to find your way to Filbyterna's track Sviestad Linköpings Motorstadion, *EDIT* use this link for Skavsta to Linköpings Motorstadion http://tinyurl.com/mamlnw

for Västervik from Nyköping just take the "E4" south to Norrköping where you should switch "E22" south from Norrköping to Västervik. Take the first Exit at Västervik off the E22 onto "Stora infarts vägen" and you will have the track to your left after a short while. *EDIT* use this link for Skavsta to Västervik http://tinyurl.com/lfl94s

Edited by Ghostwalker

Västervik and Linköping are two of the easiest track to find I think.

For the Västervik track, it is only one exit from route E22 towards Västervik city, and the track is located to the left after possibly 2 km off the E22. You can't miss it.

For Linköping, go for route 35 towards Västervik/Åtvidaberg. As you exit the city, follow signs for "Motorstadion" to your right.

Thankyou Ghostwalker and Anders for your help. Its much appreciated.

Both tracks were very easy to find using the directions - thanks again.