British Speedway Forum

Emil has a lot to learn about GP Speedway if he though Scott was hard on him. Ashley Holloway showed himself to be a complete muppet in front of the cameras. He should be banned from pit area ,what happened was between the riders and he had no right giving Nichols the nudge on the way past.Better keep his glasses on next time he sees Nichols :lol:

Too true,scott was perfectly fair on him,emil getting too big for his boots and holloway needs to keep his opinions to himself.

First person to post a screen capture of Nicholls on the floor crying like a baby whilst Sayfutdinov spanks his ass, wins a prize.

It will need to be a decent prize as Nicholls lost his footing then was straight back up throwing a sweet right hand :lol:

First person to post a screen capture of Nicholls on the floor crying like a baby whilst Sayfutdinov spanks his ass, wins a prize.

How can you say that? Emil lost both fights. The fight for points and punches. He slapped Nicholls under the helmet and Scott smacked him with a clean right hand ;). Not easy to fight with a steel shoe on either :P.

It will need to be a decent prize as Nicholls lost his footing then was straight back up throwing a sweet right hand :lol:

Russia 0 Great Britain 1 :)

My opinion of Emil has gone down, there is no question that he is an immense talent on a bike but after his unnecessary outburst to Pedersen last week and today's incident it is hard to support him.

Just got back. A mediocre British GP IMO with Crump dominant. Made it all a bit lacklustre. He should have been excluded when he slightly looked up and Jonsson had nowhere to go and went into him. Ref got that one wrong but the only difference it would have made was that Crump would have been three points less than he is at this moment.

Both Pedersen and Harris were rightly excluded. Had to laugh when all around me were booing Andersen. I wanted Harris to stay in but it was obvious he was at fault. Same with Pedersen he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Funny watching the ruckus between Nicholls and Saifudinov. Scott did nothing wrong and Emil picked on the wrong guy to have a go at. This is GP and hard riding is the order of the day.

Crowd a fair bit down on last year, possibly 5000 less. Still an entertaining day and again I won't spend a penny over £30 for a ticket. Purchased £60 face value tickets for £30 outside and found ourselves on the middle teir at the apex to the 3rd/4th bend. We eye baled some great seats middle tier opposiite the starting gate and after heat 4 moved to them. No problems, free flag and superb seats. Until it's sold out I see no reason not to do the same every year.

So Crump has it in the bag. Shame but Nicki is not in the form of last year and until Holder and Lindback come into the series, along with Kennett, Zagar and a few more youngsters to threaten the boring old farts, we will might have to suffer a couple more seasons of this.

Adams looks like he is ready to fall on his sword which has to be good news, and Hancock can't be far behind.

And one more thing. For gods sake the music is 90% hogwash. A few decent numbers to get the crowd going but it was child like at times. The Hokey Cokey for Christs sake!! :rolleyes:

There's plenty of tracks to get the crowd going, not rubbish like that.

Think it was Reg Fearman, who many years ago, was furious that two riders were fighting in the pits, and promptly ordered them to go out and fight in front of the main grandstand!

They were fighting like a couple of big jessies :D Both wouldnt have lasted ten seconds with the hairy arsed men of yesteryear, Crazy Jack Millen, Tom Leadbitter, Wilko, Mullarkey...etc. :approve:

Just got back. A mediocre British GP IMO with Crump dominant. Made it all a bit lacklustre. He should have been excluded when he slightly looked up and Jonsson had nowhere to go and went into him. Ref got that one wrong but the only difference it would have made was that Crump would have been three points less than he is at this moment.

Both Pedersen and Harris were rightly excluded. Had to laugh when all around me were booing Andersen. I wanted Harris to stay in but it was obvious he was at fault. Same with Pedersen he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Funny watching the ruckus between Nicholls and Saifudinov. Scott did nothing wrong and Emil picked on the wrong guy to have a go at. This is GP and hard riding is the order of the day.

Crowd a fair bit down on last year, possibly 5000 less. Still an entertaining day and again I won't spend a penny over £30 for a ticket. Purchased £60 face value tickets for £30 outside and found ourselves on the middle teir at the apex to the 3rd/4th bend. We eye baled some great seats middle tier opposiite the starting gate and after heat 4 moved to them. No problems, free flag and superb seats. Until it's sold out I see no reason not to do the same every year.

So Crump has it in the bag. Shame but Nicki is not in the form of last year and until Holder and Lindback come into the series, along with Kennett, Zagar and a few more youngsters to threaten the boring old farts, we will might have to suffer a couple more seasons of this.

Adams looks like he is ready to fall on his sword which has to be good news, and Hancock can't be far behind.

Im sure you recorded it so take off your poole coloured glasses and have another look at the harris 'pedersen exclusions

the tv pundits did'nt think it was fair and neither did anyone else but then again andersen rides for poole so how could he be in the wrong

Well Done to Jason on an awesome display. The most complete GP performance for a long time, 7 rides, 7 wins. I am surprised that either SKY or Steve Brandon didn't mention that he broke TRick's record for GP victories tonight.

The track looked good for a change even if it didn't produce as much passing and incident but you can't have everything.

Although I was not at Cardiff i'm sure the atmosphere was great as usual but I reckon the interval entertainment my 15 month old daughter served up was better than at Cardiff! :lol::lol:

Very good grand prix tonight for the first time this year. I thought the Nicholls/Sayfutdinov was quite entertaining :lol: I wouldn't want to pick a fight with Scotty.

An well done to Crumpy absolutely immaculate tonight an nobody deserved to win it apart from him.

The Ref...... Inconsistent, I would have fought about all 4 back with the Harris incident, an the Pederson incident had to be all 3 back Pederson tried getting across Hans an Hans was moving out an they collided. An if anybody had to go it could possible have been Pederson.

NO the other riders paid his fine and said they would go on strike if any ban was enforced . hope someone will start a collection to pay Scott;s fine

Or what - everyone's gonna go on strike for Nicholls? :)

Im sure you recorded it so take off your poole coloured glasses and have another look at the harris 'pedersen exclusions

the tv pundits did'nt think it was fair and neither did anyone else but then again andersen rides for poole so how could he be in the wrong

Eh? You obviously didn't read my post. I said I wanted Harris to go through to the final but it was a simple call. Harris knocked off Andersen. Just because Andersen rides for Poole at the moment doesn't mean I automatically support him in the GP series. I never have done before and just because he rides for my club for part of a season doesn't change anything.

I was not biased at all, or if anything Pro Harris, but the ref got it absolutely spot on and excluded the correct rider.

The incident as I saw it was Andersen pulled a small locker and Bomber was just riding his line. I don't see why it couldn't have been all four back but it seemed very harsh to exclude Bomber imo. Once the ref had then Hans should have been excluded in the next run.

Edited by TrueBee

Well Done to Jason on an awesome display. The most complete GP performance for a long time, 7 rides, 7 wins. I am surprised that either SKY or Steve Brandon didn't mention that he broke TRick's record for GP victories tonight.

But lets be honest he is hardly in the same class. Who many extra GPs did it take him? TRick was head and shoulders the better rider.

Eh? You obviously didn't read my post. I said I wanted Harris to go through to the final but it was a simple call. Harris knocked off Andersen. Just because Andersen rides for Poole at the moment doesn't mean I automatically support him in the GP series. I never have done before and just because he rides for my club for part of a season doesn't change anything.

I was not biased at all, or if anything Pro Harris, but the ref got it absolutely spot on and excluded the correct rider.

Have you looked at the slo.mos Chris' dirt deflector touched his wheel and he threw the bike down .his dirt deflector touched nicki's and nicki threw the bike down but each time andersen got the decision .

Or what - everyone's gonna go on strike for Nicholls? :)

Maybe not at the moment but even the great Tomasz Gollob had to start somewhere