British Speedway Forum

Its like the football though - I guess you want England to lose all the time - even though I as well as most England supporters would probably say if we were knocked out we would support scotland - door doesnt seem to swing both ways.

:blink: Not too sure about that statement, snapper. I believe the majority of English love to see the Scots beaten, just as much as the Scots love to see the English beaten. Personally it doesnt bother me one iota, I support both Scotland and Britain (Olympics etc.) and am proud to be both Scottish and British. But I certainly wouldnt support England in certain sports, most notably football. But that is mostly down to the way the arrogant media ram it down our throats up here, the way they are going on there doesnt seem to be much point in any other country turning up in South Africa next year :rolleyes:

:blink: Not too sure about that statement, snapper. I believe the majority of English love to see the Scots beaten, just as much as the Scots love to see the English beaten. Personally it doesnt bother me one iota, I support both Scotland and Britain (Olympics etc.) and am proud to be both Scottish and British. But I certainly wouldnt support England in certain sports, most notably football. But that is mostly down to the way the arrogant media ram it down our throats up here, the way they are going on there doesnt seem to be much point in any other country turning up in South Africa next year :rolleyes:

Yep agree. I don't give a fig about Andy Murray after he wore an Ecudaor shirt prior to England playing them in the Footie World Cup, so not really bothered if he loses.

On the flip side, I spend two hours in a pub in Cardiff with about three hundred mostly Welsh cheering the lions on , on Saturday- Was a great atmopshere pity about the result

Edited by tyke

BTW, were you & Ray abducted by aliens on Saturday? I saw you outside the POW & made my way over to speak to you, but when I got there you had both dissappeared.......& strangely the same thing happened to False Dawn although I did get to chat to him at the bar.

Sorry Lt. We just walked by to see if we could spot anyone but didn't stay as I desperately needed to find somewhere to sit in the shade. Ended up like dossers on some steps for about an hour. :lol:

I still live in hope you will turn up at Brandon one evening this season and just to encourage you ........ it's the same DJ there as Cardiff. :D

I had the unfortunate seat in seeing the trouble, sadly it involved messrs flint,cooper,tully,summers,robertson,mckinna,k morris and the entourage, im not sure if they started it but the stewards and police were involved, why is that these idiots are allowed into the stadium full of drink, there was young children in the crowd that witnessed this happening, these speedway riders and so called speedway riders should hang there head in shame.This was on the top tier of the stadium and could have caused a disaster. Many other fans filmed and took pictures of this so hopefully they will post them on the forum.

Disgusted

DRK

get ur eyes tested u bloody bifkin none of these ppl were involved in this trouble 3 of them were involved in stopin it and tellin the stupid welsh idiots who started it wot complete arses they were so DRK i suggest u stop these slanderes accusations ur bein more of a D*k

get ur eyes tested u bloody bifkin none of these ppl were involved in this trouble 3 of them were involved in stopin it and tellin the stupid welsh idiots who started it wot complete arses they were so DRK i suggest u stop these slanderes accusations ur bein more of a D*k

Love yer work Skider :approve: ; are you enrolled in SCB's School of English Grammar perhaps? :blink: