British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stoxworld

Friday Practise

How was the track during practice? Any dirt on it or we can expect another 'a'la Ole Olen' slick track?

Anyone got official times? Who was the quickest etc.?

According to an interview with Jason Crump on the Preview show, it ''didn't cut up like it usually does'', so who knows.

Have heard from someone there that was given a programme, that all the races are blank and if thats how they all are ~ bring a few pens !

a blank programme thats taking the P*** i reckon :blink:

will it be cheaper tho' lol

Have heard from someone there that was given a programme, that all the races are blank and if thats how they all are ~ bring a few pens !

All of the GP programmes this year are blank due to the Friday draw.

Yes, first time that's happened. I thought the draw was normally at least a week before the event so why delay to Friday? Cannot make any difference to the riders, and its not as it the 16 are not known well in advance.

Pain in the butt for (lets say) 25,000 supporters who have paid £8 for an incomplete programme.

i know this proberly wont happen but why cant friday practise be shown on tv just like moto gp, f1 is etc

Edited by DUKEYBOY

i know this proberly wont happen but why cant friday practise be shown on tv just like moto gp, f1 is etc

Because nothing of any relevance to the meeting is determined during practice. Only happens to help riders with their set-ups.

Prob because its boring and pointless! Only attended cos my boy kept on about it!

Thin there gonna have to find some sort of incentive for practice....bonus points for fastest lap times etc?

I thought it was very common knowledge by now that the draw for all GP's this year is made at 13.00 on the Friday before the event itself, hence the blank programmes ?