British Speedway Forum

The only problem theres every been is Scotty being jealous that all of a sudden Bomber was better than him, won a gp and continues to be more successful.

Same reason he rode Emil into the fence last night, whereas the old Scott Nicholls would have said something then ridden off back to the pits.

His toys spend more time out if the pram than in it :rolleyes:

Same reason he rode Emil into the fence last night, whereas the old Scott Nicholls would have said something then ridden off back to the pits.

He didn't ride Emil into the fence at all, not during racing or the afters, Emil didn't like being beaten by him simple as that & it was he that shoved him by the pit gate & took the first swipe.

Though i have to say it was more my handbags better than yours than a punch up. :wink:

Just a question? Why do you think Emil has had the larger fine slapped on him?

Though i have to say it was more my handbags better than yours than a punch up.

Oh I don't know. That upper cut to the chin was pretty nifty. :lol:

His toys spend more time out if the pram than in it :rolleyes:

Did you watch the GP or are you just Guessing what happened, because Scott never ran Emil, one Punch Sudjfutinov into the fence!.

Scott wanted to go down the tunnel but Emil pushed him into the airfence pit gate, Emil also threw the first punch, get your facts right pal!.

Edited by Starman2006

He didn't ride Emil into the fence at all, not during racing or the afters, Emil didn't like being beaten by him simple as that & it was he that shoved him by the pit gate & took the first swipe.

Though i have to say it was more my handbags better than yours than a punch up. :wink:

Did you watch the GP or are you just Guessing what happened, because Scott never ran Emil, one Punch Sudjfutinov into the fence!.

Scott wanted to go down the tunnel but Emil pushed him into the airfence pit gate, Emil also threw the first punch, get your facts right pal!.

Sorry, but yes i did watch,it happened right in front of where i was sitting. Im talking about the after race indicent, not the pass as that was hard but fair.

Scott was on the outside and Emil had nowhere to turn but into the pit gate as obviously he couldn't brake. Scott rode into the pit gate himself, and made no attempt to go around it.

And whilst we're on it, Scott pushed Emil away with force first, so i would say that was the 'first swipe'

Dont think so, entrance to pit gate was to the right of them when they went into the fence and Emil was on Scotty's left, so how did Emil ride Scotty into the fence, when the opening was on Scotty's right side.

And whilst we're on it, Scott pushed Emil away with force first, so i would say that was the 'first swipe'

First swipe was the verbal abuse from the sore losing Russian :P

First swipe was the verbal abuse from the sore losing Russian :P

Dont you get smart with me :lol:

Yeh obviously Emil being an immature, insert appropriate word here, was the cause of the incident. But the first physical move was from Scott. Although the first punch was Emil

emil started it by approaching scott, where they had words, and scott prob told him to grow up and thats racing, if you watch the clip scott holds his hand up, as to say leave it prob tells him to <obscenity removed> and warns him off, but emil comes back and the shoulder barging and pushing starts, then it kicks off, this all happened right in front of me whilst trying to get my camera turned on, i was abit upset with how scott behaved and after the match i had washed my hands off him. BUT after seeing it on the tv once i was home i saw what really happened and wish it had happened on a different corner where there was less marshalls to break it up, this has been coming a long time if it wasnt scott it would of been nicki. so i wont be joining the wagon like alot of people did when bomber won the gp i will still support scott wear my scott shirt and hat at every meeting i go to or just to the pub, you only need to watch heat 15 to see the boy still has it, he's had a tough start to the season lost alot of confidence and just needs to rebuild it, speedway or racing in fact is a very pyschological game take a look a JT ( james toseland) he had to two big offs in pre seasons testing and has took four or five meeting to get his confidence back.

emil started it by approaching scott, where they had words, and scott prob told him to grow up and thats racing, if you watch the clip scott holds his hand up, as to say leave it prob tells him to <obscenity removed> and warns him off, but emil comes back and the shoulder barging and pushing starts, then it kicks off, this all happened right in front of me whilst trying to get my camera turned on, i was abit upset with how scott behaved and after the match i had washed my hands off him. BUT after seeing it on the tv once i was home i saw what really happened and wish it had happened on a different corner where there was less marshalls to break it up, this has been coming a long time if it wasnt scott it would of been nicki. so i wont be joining the wagon like alot of people did when bomber won the gp i will still support scott wear my scott shirt and hat at every meeting i go to or just to the pub, you only need to watch heat 15 to see the boy still has it, he's had a tough start to the season lost alot of confidence and just needs to rebuild it, speedway or racing in fact is a very pyschological game take a look a JT ( james toseland) he had to two big offs in pre seasons testing and has took four or five meeting to get his confidence back.

Top Post.... someone that can see things with some perspective.

All anyone has to do is look at Scotts body language, he is suffering in a big way.

Some may say he deserves it, but personally I don't think he does.

Way too many people on here are only too willing to jump on the guys back, akin to kicking the preverbial dog when its down (As they do with a multitude of other riders).

Scott has been a fantastic servant to British Speedway, shame that some people have such short and bitter memories. If he goes out and scores a heap of points for Team GB in the SWC, these same people slagging him off will be hailing him as a hero no doubt.

Chuffed to see Scott show some passion, even if took Emil the tart to wind him up.

As was said earlier, if it wasn't Scotty, then it would have been someone else.

The kid is losing the plot and with a manager/advisor, aka Andy Holloway, acting like he did too, its no wonder Emil is behaving like a spoilt brat. That man should be calming the kid down, not throwing his weight around and setting a bad example.

Whatever anyone else says, Scott will be welcome back at Ipswich, if the story doing the

rounds is true, welcome home Scotty.

I have had a look around but cannot find any details of the FIM jury's decision regarding Scott and Emil. Has anyone heard about the punishments handed out (if any)

I noticed on the SGP website that until the FIM jury decide on the fate of the 2 riders, the Cardiff SGP result is not official. I would imagine that to mean that Scott and Emil may lose points. I'm trying to run a Fantasy Speedway Comp but need the British GP results to be confirmed!

Just on another quick point, do you think it hurts the head of the guy being punched on the crash helmet or the guy's fist throwing the punch? mmmm

I heard Emil's team manager say on TV that he had gone to see the Doc to get his head checked out.......physically not mentally!!

:unsure:

I apologise for not linking but I have no idea which thread I read it in ........but I believe someone has posted that they received $600 fines each

Ive heard it said before that being punched while wearing a crash helmet is actually no fun and can cause injury due to the way that the helmet snaps the head back

Did you watch the GP or are you just Guessing what happened, because Scott never ran Emil into the fence!.

:rolleyes:

Dont think so, entrance to pit gate was to the right of them when they went into the fence and Emil was on Scotty's left, so how did Emil ride Scotty into the fence, when the opening was on Scotty's right side.

Scott did start to ride back but after a few words were said, Scott pushed Emil away first, thats a fact and a turn to the right for Scott would have seen him head back into the pits, not leaning left !

Emil was fined $100 more for approaching Scott and starting the whole incident and both were fined the same amount for the fighting

I'd read $300 for Nicholls and $500 for Sayfutdinov (why would it be a Dollar fine, surely Euros would be more appropriate?), but I don't recall any link being posted to back that up.

As for being punched while wearing a helmet, it does make your ears ring for a couple of minutes, but I reckon the bloke that did the punching would have some knuckles that smart for a few days! :lol:

As for being punched while wearing a helmet, it does make your ears ring for a couple of minutes, but I reckon the bloke that did the punching would have some knuckles that smart for a few days! :lol:

I do suspect that is about the only smart aspect of this incident. :wink:

Rob McCaffery.