British Speedway Forum

It could clearly be seen that Scott was stopped from entering the pit gate by the spoilt little brat.

Well I, along with everyone else it seems, must have seen it differently to you then... :blink:

And for the record, I did NOT start this thread. The first post on here was a reply to a seperate thread and makes no sense now as the majority of the post relates to the other topic. :blink:

Guest sjl
Well I, along with everyone else it seems, must have seen it differently to you then... :blink:

And for the record, I did NOT start this thread. The first post on here was a reply to a seperate thread and makes no sense now as the majority of the post relates to the other topic. :blink:

I like your signature and hope that ANY Brit will one day make the world's number 1 :unsure:

after reviewing the film for the second time.. Emil was lucky that Scott missed by inches that right he threw, just missing the helmet opening by inches. That was a beaut of a right hand cross.. Betcha Scotts hand was sore on sunday. anyway, bonus point for the little fella for taking on a bigger opponent, and a bonus point for mannin up and taking his helmet off for Scott.. a well deserved draw to the two of them...:lol:

I like your signature and hope that ANY Brit will one day make the world's number 1 :unsure:

I think we may be dreaming for a while longer yet :(

Before posters decide who did what to who, look at the entire incident frame by frame if you can. Then decide.

Edited by tocha

Guest sjl
I think we may be dreaming for a while longer yet :(

Let's live in hope eh? Be it Scott,Bomber,Eddiie,Tai,Steady,Lewis,Olly,Roynon and other British 'up n comers' (as it was known in my childhood days :shock: ) we will cheer them on stoically as any true Brit would! :wink: Let us not forget Ben Hopwood who could also be a future hope -- I have observed his racing in Poland and England and he does have a certain style about him :approve:

How about reviving the Golden Helmet match race from days gone by with an added twist?.

Both Scott and Emil can be armed with a lance and start facing towards each other at opposite ends of the home straight.

cant believe some people are making a big deal about holloway! as he ran past nicholls he pushed him... thats terrible isnt it !!!! i think the scuffle on track was a positive thing for speedway as its getting column inches. it happens in all sports and is nothing on the eye gouging that happened in a certain sport over weekend.

that must have been nicholls last ever cardiff appearance anyway

If the competitors want to have a go at each other that can be judged on the situation.

Spectators-and that includes managers and coaches - attacking a competitor in any sport is a definite no-no.

Agree with those who say the Nicholls/Sajfutdnov incident was nothing more than some adrenalin over flowing in the heat of the moment.

As for Ashley Holloway...takes a cheap shot at Nicholls and kept on running,

2 words....GUTLESS COWARD

Here, Here.

Holloway is a big girls blouse. Pushing someone and then legging it, giving verbals from a safe distance. What a coward. That on top of all the nonsense about "Danes" having it in for Sayfutdinov, its time someone brought Holloway down a peg or two. Way too big for his boots me thinks.

Let's live in hope eh? Be it Scott,Bomber,Eddiie,Tai,Steady,Lewis,Olly,Roynon and other British 'up n comers' (as it was known in my childhood days :shock: ) we will cheer them on stoically as any true Brit would! :wink: Let us not forget Ben Hopwood who could also be a future hope -- I have observed his racing in Poland and England and he does have a certain style about him :approve:

think if hopwood as young as he is had a future on the World stage he would be in premier league at this season

Here, Here.

Holloway is a big girls blouse. Pushing someone and then legging it, giving verbals from a safe distance. What a coward. That on top of all the nonsense about "Danes" having it in for Sayfutdinov, its time someone brought Holloway down a peg or two. Way too big for his boots me thinks.

Agreed,the whole lot of them need to get into the real world,cant wait for the next gp to see who they try it on with, could get ugly.

holloway, should be banned for the rest of the season. at all gp events / even that i dont think will cure the idiot. :mad:

holloway, should be banned for the rest of the season. at all gp events / even that i dont think will cure the idiot. :mad:

It may have been said elsewhere - but I'm too lazy to go find it :rolleyes: - but is this Holloway guy related to Malcolm Holloway at all?

And why are we even discussing a mechanic for flips sake?????

It may have been said elsewhere - but I'm too lazy to go find it :rolleyes: - but is this Holloway guy related to Malcolm Holloway at all?

Cousin B he is related to malcolm hollo and after the handbags on the track he barged into scott nichools as Scott walked down the tunnel back to his pit did you watch it on Justintv ?

i read in a interview its his son. yeah why is the subject now about mechanics ?! who cares !! and is the fight between the riders that much of a big deal? did it really offend anyone that much? who wants it all clean cut and boring like F1 anyway