British Speedway Forum

Have they put the under 15`s forum into this post?

A complete joke of a discussion going on ,....grow up!!!

Ok almighty one Ross please do inform us of what we must discuss. Is it because you have to admit a 19yo kid is better than the british captain :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not going to estimate on what would or would not have been a good hit without helmets as its pure speculation, scotty landing a good one himself. All i know is the little spoilt brat was peeved that scotty out done him on the last bend and reality struck him with how the night was going.

wolfy!!!!

i dont think emil is spoilt at all! i read a interview in a foreign magazine that when he first came to poland to try for team place he had virtually nothing except one tatty old bike he came with his mum but the club that signed him could see the raw talent and put him in a flat to live with his mum supplied him with a bike in return for him to race for the club i would say he did it the hard way and started out with not even a quarter of what nicholls did! what he has and is paid now he has grafted for

Ok almighty one Ross please do inform us of what we must discuss. Is it because you have to admit a 19yo kid is better than the british captain :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are ways to discuss anything my dear friend, the way its done is another matter.

Here, Here.

Holloway is a big girls blouse. Pushing someone and then legging it, giving verbals from a safe distance. What a coward. That on top of all the nonsense about "Danes" having it in for Sayfutdinov, its time someone brought Holloway down a peg or two. Way too big for his boots me thinks.

Holloway did not push him and leg it, he was running up the pit tunnel to go to the track and see Emil ,as he was running up he barged into scotty( apparently there is some bad history between them 2 anyway) and then kept on running towards the track to see how Emil was.

No i am not saying that what Holloway done was right, ( it was done in the heat of the moment ) just that he was not running away like a big girls blouse and i certainly do not think he is scared of Scotty one bit.

Holloway did not push him and leg it, he was running up the pit tunnel to go to the track and see Emil ,as he was running up he barged into scotty( apparently there is some bad history between them 2 anyway) and then kept on running towards the track to see how Emil was.

No i am not saying that what Holloway done was right, ( it was done in the heat of the moment ) just that he was not running away like a big girls blouse and i certainly do not think he is scared of Scotty one bit.

He should be!! :blink:

Why should he be? a 19yo lad is willing to stand up and take him on who the hell needs to be scared of a poncey Englishman who has his head so far up his own rectum that he doesnt realise he aint as good as he thinks.

Why should he be? a 19yo lad is willing to stand up and take him on who the hell needs to be scared of a poncey Englishman who has his head so far up his own rectum that he doesnt realise he aint as good as he thinks.

Predictable drivel Snyper, Nicholls is English so he must be wrong, you are so sad!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And with a minimal understanding of this great sport

i dont think emil is spoilt at all! i read a interview in a foreign magazine that when he first came to poland to try for team place he had virtually nothing except one tatty old bike he came with his mum but the club that signed him could see the raw talent and put him in a flat to live with his mum supplied him with a bike in return for him to race for the club i would say he did it the hard way and started out with not even a quarter of what nicholls did! what he has and is paid now he has grafted for

Brilliant Story...just isn't true though. What next? AJ was 'found' at Coventry train station busking??! Everyone loves this type of story though!

Edited by Authorised

Where did i say he was wrong in that post? Seems your the one talking "drivel" as you put it.

What do you want me to call him? Irish?

Brilliant Story...just isn't true though. What next? AJ was 'found' at Coventry train station busking??! Everyone loves this type of story though!

Please inform us of the "truth" then.

Aahhhh, but you did post some anti-English stuff that got deleted. You do have a rep for it. Whether, its true on this thread is another story. I don't think so, but it does go before you when you posted that 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Authorised

Where did i say he was wrong in that post? Seems your the one talking "drivel" as you put it.

God what has speedway done to deserve you :rolleyes::mad: