British Speedway Forum

Of course im going to be slightly biased being "British" and all but it was clear that scott Nicholls didnty want any trouble.

After the race he put his hand up to tell Emil to "Leave it " then to defend himself pushed him away- after that Emil lost his temper and to me Scotty was trying to defend himself, fare enough he maybe shouldnt of reacted but it wasnt Scottys fault

Also Scott Nicholls did nothing wrong during the race, the young Emil just got rode high and didnt like being beaten by the better rider on that occassion. :approve:

Nicholls aint better than Emil end of.

You say Scott done nothing wrong yet you admit he pushed Emil. He didnt just push him once either did he? He then rode him into the pit gate. Do you really blame Emil for smacking him? I dont.

You say Scott done nothing wrong yet you admit he pushed Emil. He didnt just push him once either did he? He then rode him into the pit gate. Do you really blame Emil for smacking him? I dont.

:blink: from what i seen Scott didnt want any fighting he just tryed to keep Emil away from him.

And yes like i say on that occassion Scott was better then Emil who came last and scored 0 points in that particular race.

And dont worry Snyper you will be used to disagreeing with people thats what you seem to do alot on here, But hey its your opinion it maybe different but its yours :lol::wink:

Edited by Stoney=Legend

You dont need to shove a rider twice to keep them away. if he had rode out to the right he may of fit through that pit gate rath

You dont need to shove a rider twice to keep them away. if he had rode out to the right he may of fit through that pit gate rather than turning left and ending up into it.

But then as you say your blinded by being ENGLISH.

I am sure he stated he was 'british'!!!!

wolfy!!!!

Scott Nicholls is a waste of space. Plain and simple.

As Snyper says before he thinks he's better than he actually is.

This has always been the case, his arrogance is beyond belief.

In my opinion the support of British speedway fans is wasted on this rider.

Yep, thats a very educated post that, what else did you get for Christmas?.

Looking at your name that says it all!. :blink:

What did you think they were Bert? French?

The issue is though they should be carrying a St Georges cross not a Union flag and should be introduced as English and not British and that will slowly filter through to the FIM who will then be forced to grant Scotland a national team and independent identity in SGP/SWC etc. :approve:

Excellent, we could do with a laugh!

Nicholls vs. Sajfutdinov fight on Youtube has now also been mentioned on the website of #1 Finnish daily newspaper, Iltasanomat! :approve:

Alltough again for the totally wrong reasons, this is still much better than last time. A year ago speedway was mentioned in every media in Finland after Timo Villanen was paralysed in a track crash at Seinäjoki.

Stoney=Legend didn't say Scott was a better rider they said he was on that occasion , dimwit. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in this topic. Just calling it the way I see it. A little vitriolic it's true but purely my point of view.

In reply to tomcat, yes I have taken the time to talk with Scott in the past and even then he came across to me as brash and arrogant. I've also seen him stuff a rider in the fence at cycle speedway too even though the races were purely for demonstration purposes his supposed competitive nature was still very much evident!

It seems my fellow posters on this topic seem as annoyed and bitter towards me as they are to Sayfutdinov, Ashley Holloway and anyone else who's name is not Scott Nicholls.

Continue to support Nicholls if you like but when I see calls for backing our boys he's one that will get cheers, only jeers.

Edited by KiddlyKestrel