British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ianoxford

British Gp 2009 Dvd

hi

can anyone please help got back from cardiff to find a thunderstorm had cut the power so down went the video recorder and having made a full weekend of it by going to newport missed the repeats

so does any one know if there is going to be a dvd of the meeting , if not am willing to pay for a copy of the meeting on dvd must be from the live broadcast not the repeats

thank you

Hi Ian - got a DVD recording of the live meeting, can do you a copy no bother

Hello helpful forumers!!

My friends recorder was on blink and so didnt get my yearly dvd of the LIVE meeting (not replay) in Cardiff.

I was over for the meeting but love to watch it back and scrutinise the affair after I get home!!

Would be willing to pay for copy/postage etc back to Irish Rep .... any willing to copy for me?? would be much appreciated.

Hello helpful forumers!!

My friends recorder was on blink and so didnt get my yearly dvd of the LIVE meeting (not replay) in Cardiff.

I was over for the meeting but love to watch it back and scrutinise the affair after I get home!!

Would be willing to pay for copy/postage etc back to Irish Rep .... any willing to copy for me?? would be much appreciated.

If you go here:- http://www.justin.tv/stusports10/archive and click 27th June you can watch the Sky meeting again. It's not brilliant, but at least it's footage!

If you go here:- http://www.justin.tv/stusports10/archive and click 27th June you can watch the Sky meeting again. It's not brilliant, but at least it's footage!

What footage? Stops after 5 minutes :blink:

What footage? Stops after 5 minutes :blink:

It's all in short clips and should click onto the next one automatically. I had trouble viewing it through Firefox and found that when there was about 4 or 5 seconds left of the clip I'd forward onto the next clip. It's a pain but it's the best I could find....! :P

It's all in short clips and should click onto the next one automatically. I had trouble viewing it through Firefox and found that when there was about 4 or 5 seconds left of the clip I'd forward onto the next clip. It's a pain but it's the best I could find....! :P

Well my IE crashed after the 1st 5 minutes :cry:

Hi All,

Reference 2009 SGP Cardiff DVD..

Unfortunately this year we will not be producing a DVD for Cardiff. Unfortunately it has not worked out cost effectively since the first year in 2007 - but one suspects the triumphs of Chris Harris boosted sales..

However, we will do the 2009 boxset, and I will try and give added emphasis to Cardiff this time round!

If anyone has any suggestions for anything else they would like on the boxset then let me know.

Finally, I would like to reassure people that this year we will not be left in the lurch by the manufacturer like we experienced last year.. So if any of you experienced the delays we faced or was not completely happy then I apologise now.

I have a new manufacturer so we will be back up to speed with all of this.

Furthermore, I will probably run a promotion for pre-xmas sales which I hope will please all of you!

Soon be xmas :) best

Dan