British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
smartace

Second Bite Of The Cherry For James Wright

2 riders have withdrawn from the GPQ semi on Saturday( i presume Patrick Hougaard is one) so James goes straight into the meeting having just missed out at St Johann im Pongau.

Good luck Whippet. :approve:

Doubt it, seems far more likely Wrighty has now become a reserve for that meeting because of the drop outs.

there is no doubt.he is in the meeting and just to make your day Rory SChlein is in the same meeting and will miss your match with Peterboro.Want to doubt that too ????

James Wright is not one of the 2 reserves and you said 2 riders have dropped out, that would make Wright a reserve, not in the meeting proper.

Cheers though, literally balling my eyes out now I've been told such excellent info by you that I already knew.

i know because the rider told me himself.i posed the same question,was he i the meeting or not ? He answered by saying "i told the FIM at this short notice it would be a mad rush,but if i am in the meeting proer i will go " He leaves Manchester tonight at 2100.....next question please

not two but three riders dropped out (Hougaard, Madsen and Jonasson), that's why he is in.

No Jonasson? :(

Well me and the Elephant wish Jimmy the best of luck :approve: