British Speedway Forum

:lol:

Armadale's will take some beating though, i do hope they keep the same caterer's if and when they get a new stadium built B)

Armadale's curry ain't half bad, but for real spice Shadders reccomends try the curry from Vito's, opposite Ashfield Stadium :P

Edited by Bandits4eva

It's all about priorities :lol::wink:

It is indeed :lol:

Well i normally head up the 'Dale straight after me work, just nip home for a quick change of clothes, i'm a growing boy, i need my dinner before the action starts :approve::lol:

Armadale's curry ain't half bad, but for real spice Shadders reccomends try the curry from Vito's, opposite Ashfield Stadium :P

Aaah righto, i'll get Paulco to point that out next time i'm through there, ta :wink:

just been informed that there will squibs (fireworks) at some time in the meeting, hopefully most of them will be during the racing !!!!!!!!!... and on the track.

...............................tune up those vocal cords.............................

Does anyone know if darcy ward will be riding?

mr ward is NOT riding . his next meeting will be at newport for k/lynn..

Is it nice and sunny in Cumbria today then?

Well not necesarily sunny, but its not too bad, atleast no rain :)

Thanks heres hoping it stays that way!

Good Luck to all the teams involved in tonights meeting. If the meeting is as good as the last time i was at the 4's(2005 i think) it will be awesome.

Hopefully the Bandits can do the business tonight, hope all the Bandits(plus Shadders :wink: ) Have a good banter on the bus through! Watch out for Mythman666 cutting shapes after a few sherberts, it'll be gearchanges all the way!!!!!!

Is it nice and sunny in Cumbria today then?

Thanks for the up-date,see everyone later.

No Burza for Berwick,but does anyone know why,on page 12 in this weeks Speedway Star it says that Burza is ineligible because of the number of meetings he has raced for Berwick.I make it six meetings,but why therefore is Ritchie Hawkins named in the Scunthorpe team,he only signed for them just over a week ago. :blink:

, hope all the Bandits(plus Shadders :wink: ) Have a good banter on the bus through! Watch out for Mythman666 cutting shapes after a few sherberts, it'll be gearchanges all the way!!!!!!

Bandits4eva (aka Rockets4eva) did three Rockets Northern Tours with us, but from what she's told me they were like a pensioners day out to the seaside compared to what I'll encounter on a Bandits coach!!! :blink:

Bandits4eva (aka Rockets4eva) did three Rockets Northern Tours with us, but from what she's told me they were like a pensioners day out to the seaside compared to what I'll encounter on a Bandits coach!!! :blink:

You will never be the same again. :blink:

Enjoy. :rolleyes:

Im sure you will enjoy it. Just embrace the banter and the madness!

Always believ'in Black and Gold.