British Speedway Forum
tomazpozrl

Swc Event 2, Peterborough 13.7.

Guest Ashie Smashy

So are all those people who said a week that King should not be in for Richardson going to come on here and tell me tonight that Richardson would be doing any better?

So are all those people who said a week that King should not be in for Richardson going to come on here and tell me tonight that Richardson would be doing any better?

He could be but we don't know do we cause he aint riding :rolleyes:

Kennett is poor tho

Blaze Tatum said Zagar was doing his "company" proud earlier in the program.

Who's gonna pull the pair of em out of Crumps arse???

True, I think it'll be Kennett & Woffinden dropped for Thursday - any chance of gettong Zagar to do a Rune Holta before then..?

Vojens :rolleyes:

....and funny how "changes" are being mentioned quite often.......wonder if Snapper is listening? :blink:

One swallow doesnt make a summer Iris. Nigh on every track Olsen gets involved in becomes a borefest

To be fair to him he is looking the most composed out of the lot of them, gating well and really going at it with riders who should really be showing him the way for four laps, if you believe what has been posted on here of late.

I believe Richardson and/or Nicholls should be there but cannot complain with Bridger or King, both of whom were touted as the GB's weak links by many on here.

Ron

Guest Ashie Smashy
He could be but we don't know do we cause he aint riding :rolleyes:

Kennett is poor tho

Yeah Kennett is having an off night, but so many people including that so called 'expert' Tatum sugested King should not be in for Richardson, and King as done more than enough to justify his inclusion.

I believe a lot of people owe King and Lyons an appology. I am not a fan of Richarson as a rider, but I will give him ful credit that he deserves for supporting the team in the pits etc, and in the run up to tonight. Not seen Nicholls though?

Guest Ashie Smashy
Who's gonna pull the pair of em out of Crumps arse???

Be careful Blazeway, people on here don't like a word said against Pearson and Tatum, they go making complaints to the mods rather than have the guts to debate the points ;)

I was one of the people who thought Scotty and Rico should be in the team and my hands are up the kids are doing well especially King and Bridger who in all honesty are the two i would have left out for Nicholls and Rico. Whats really dissapointing is Scott doesnt appear to be anywhere in the vacinity which i think is pretty poor.

Be careful Blazeway, people on here don't like a word said against Pearson and Tatum, they go making complaints to the mods rather than have the guts to debate the points ;)

I'm a rebel! :wink:

With Rico in for Tai or Ed we may have had a sniff tonight...

Blazeaway im pretty sure we wouldnt do any worse than Slovenia, Czech Republic, USA etc.

I fancy the Czechs would have been a lot more competitive in this round as opposed to Denmark whereas maybe the Slovenians it would make no difference for

Yeah Kennett is having an off night, but so many people including that so called 'expert' Tatum sugested King should not be in for Richardson, and King as done more than enough to justify his inclusion.

I believe a lot of people owe King and Lyons an appology. I am not a fan of Richarson as a rider, but I will give him ful credit that he deserves for supporting the team in the pits etc, and in the run up to tonight. Not seen Nicholls though?

I did slate Lyons and thought that Rico should have been in for King. There are 10 races left and anything can happen so don't count your horses/chickens yet :wink:

Budgie while the team is being changed to England then the Scots can also fire together 5 guys and get a team stuck in there.

Stuck in where? A Scottish team would be hilarious, bring it on!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The qualifying rounds perhaps... :lol:

As for the Brits, doing ok in patches, Tedward and Tai have struggled, Danny King has been well worth his pick, bridger I think has rode sensible lines and seems to be a decent voice in the pits.

All in all doing ok tonight.

Rico should have been in instead of Kennett.