British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gatekeeper522

Mr Kieth Chapman

As one of the leading voices against the "Chapman promotion tactics" On this forum. Could i please eat some humble pie in public here..

If you sir Buster had anything to do with the track prep at eoesg for the swc event 2 tonight.

I bow to you for making Ole looking like he was a bulldog chewing a wasp!!!

There were lines all over that track for anyone to race. The brilliant racing was there for all to see!!! some times 3 riders racing shoulder to shoulder...Please could he be recomended for at LEAST taking care of one of the remaining GPs...Thanks :oops:

As one of the leading voices against the "Chapman promotion tactics" On this forum. Could i please eat some humble pie in public here..

If you sir Buster had anything to do with the track prep at eoesg for the swc event 2 tonight.

I bow to you for making Ole looking like he was a bulldog chewing a wasp!!!

There were lines all over that track for anyone to race. The brilliant racing was there for all to see!!! some times 3 riders racing shoulder to shoulder...Please could he be recomended for at LEAST taking care of one of the remaining GPs...Thanks :oops:

Absolutely agree....great track and plenty of lines.

Mind you Protasawiezc found a really unusual one, halfway up up the exit from turn 2.... :lol:

How did he stay on..... good job the fence was there on the backstraight....Ouch..!!

Absolutely agree....great track and plenty of lines.

Mind you Protasawiezc found a really unusual one, halfway up up the exit from turn 2.... :lol:

How did he stay on..... good job the fence was there on the backstraight....Ouch..!!

Makes you wonder if hes practiced on one of those bucking broncos

He should be in a rodeo lol

Track looked awesome and fast - typical of Peterborough about 10 year ago...

better than Olsons slick shows

Credit where it's due Buster, you produced one hell of a race track tonight, let's hope notes were taken.

Yep fair play to him ....Boro is a great track but it was spot on tonight without that sap olsen anywhere near it .

Best racing ive seen for many a year lets hope olsen stays away from Poland thursday and the weekend .

I have always thought Peterborough a great racing track :approve: I wish the 4's was back there.
Yes but i still think it had something abit more tonight than it has usualy has!!!

I have always thought Peterborough a great racing track :approve: I wish the 4's was back there.

It usually is ML. Only time I have seen it ultra slick was the night that a certain Tony Rickardsson made his second debut for the Witches, 97 or 99 I think it was. He got down on his hands and knees after the meeting and looked very closely at the track looking for some dirt..... and it was VERY slick that night.

Edited by tomcat

superb job on the track... and everything speedway should be about

well done to those involved :D

Edited by spook