British Speedway Forum
Snyper1010

World Champions That Never Were

Do you actually understand anything about racing at all.

Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest or are you on one long wind up, either way you only serve to make yourself look more and more stupid with each passing post.

When I asked the question "are you really as stupid as your posts suggest"? I didnt expect you would answer in the affermative in your very next post.

I had considered posting something about how much of a fool you really are but it is sufficient to merely highlight your last post and you have done it for me

No I am afraid Derek is no more than a fool who understands little about racing.

Is it really necessary to keep repeating the same insults? Is there something wrong with you?

I think this has gone far enough on here. I UNDERSTOOD when I joined this Forum that you could attack the Post but NOT the Poster.

I like to read this Forum for enjoyment - not seeing people called names. Sometimes I agree with Parsloes1928 other times I don't - BUT - he has his views and he is ENTITLED to them - whether you like it or not.

Let's get back to what we ALL want and that is enjoy ourselves discussing Speedway and having a bit of banter. I don't think calling someone a fool is appropriate.

This post is spot on, I also like to read other peoples opinions and sometimes post my own.Abuse is not welcome

Ian, be careful. since i have yer back beware hear tell he is an expert mixed martial arts fighter with a hair trigger. he is a real deal bilge rat, and my back has been killin me lately and my fighting skills have diminished over the years so beware. i mean, i still have yer back and all, but its mainly because you have a nice boat. :lol:

Edited by sandman

This post is spot on, I also like to read other peoples opinions and sometimes post my own.Abuse is not welcome

aww, p*ss off.. :wink::lol:

Edited by sandman

Ian, be careful. since i have yer back beware hear tell he is an expert mixed martial arts fighter with a hair trigger. he is a real deal bilge rat, and my back has been killin me lately and my fighting skills have diminished over the years so beware. i mean, i still have yer back and all, but its mainly because you have a nice boat. :lol:

Sandman, as Paul Newman memorably remarked to Robert Redford in The Sting, "You're a real horse's ass!"

It just seems a pity that the rancour which seems to have pervaded so many other parts of this forum has now found its way onto the "Years Gone By" section. There was a time when those of us who enjoy wallowing in nostalgia could do so without that sort of thing.

Jonsson was without doubt a brilliant rider during that time, but Sam after his serious injuries was better than ever and in 92 and 93 he made the art of speedway look simple.

I seem to recall that when Per actually won the title in 1990, he was only averaging 8+ here and I think Gundersen was the same when he won his first 2 titles (but some of that was down to tape exclusions to lower his average ;) )

When Erik won his second title in 1985 he finished that season with an average of over 11.00 for cradley :approve:

I agree about Sam in 92 and 93 he was superb and would probably have been world champion both years if a GP system had been in place ( but not if Jan O hadnt been ruled out by injury!!) :lol:

Sandman, as Paul Newman memorably remarked to Robert Redford in The Sting, "You're a real horse's ass!"

It just seems a pity that the rancour which seems to have pervaded so many other parts of this forum has now found its way onto the "Years Gone By" section. There was a time when those of us who enjoy wallowing in nostalgia could do so without that sort of thing.

yeah? well you can pee off as well..pipe smoking commies and bilge rats ganging up on me! (any wonder im a horses ass???) :blink::approve:

Edited by sandman

You're absolutely right, Ian. It's just so sad.

Think I'll stick to the Speedway History Forum from now on: http://speedwayhistory.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=recent

You're absolutely right, Ian. It's just so sad.

Think I'll stick to the Speedway History Forum from now on: http://speedwayhistory.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=recent

I tried that one a while back Norman. I didn't think much of it; you get serious abuse if you suggest that George Hunter might actually have out-gated Peter Craven in that fateful race at Meadowbank.

I tried that one a while back Norman. I didn't think much of it; you get serious abuse if you suggest that George Hunter might actually have out-gated Peter Craven in that fateful race at Meadowbank.

Not from me you don't. :wink:

Anyway, I don't remember anyone being personally abusive when the subject was discussed. There were disagreements but it didn't descend to the sort of rancour you get on this Forum.

Edited by norbold

Not from me you don't. :wink:

Anyway, I don't remember anyone being personally abusive when the subject was discussed. There were disagreements but it didn't descend to the sort of rancour you get on this Forum.

Maybe I'll give it another go and see what happens, Norman. Certainly some of the threads on that forum were very interesting.

Is this section not moderated ? From what I've seen some of these posts here would certainly have been blocked had they been made, for example, in the EL or General sections.

I will agree with Norbold and Frenchy. It is time this continual swearing and carry on was outlawed. It does no-one any good and must make others wonder if the forum is worth while. Also someone must pay to keep things going. It is hardly the right way to thank whoever that is as well

I didn't trawl through all the posts but I'm sure a fair few have already said the same as me, Leigh Adams.

Predictable maybe but at least it's on topic!