British Speedway Forum

That looks a very tidy line up.

It will be interesting to see how Jamie Courtney goes.

Used to look a very decent talent hopefully a high scoring performance can kick start his career again.

Howarth,Tyrey and Wrathall are all new faces to Berwick so it will be interesting to see how they go.

Well done to the riders for coming up Berwick might be a long journey but it will be worth there efforts if they can put them selves in the shop window.

Is it Peter Johnson the former raider ?.

A very good looking line up there indeed, I shall be attending this one to cheer on the youngsters.

One thing is bugging me though, and it could be I have missed an announcement or can't count BUT

each team has 8 riders, so what will the format be ?

It won't affect my attendance at all, just curious !

That looks a very tidy line up.

It will be interesting to see how Jamie Courtney goes.

Used to look a very decent talent hopefully a high scoring performance can kick start his career again.

Howarth,Tyrey and Wrathall are all new faces to Berwick so it will be interesting to see how they go.

Well done to the riders for coming up Berwick might be a long journey but it will be worth there efforts if they can put them selves in the shop window.

Is it Peter Johnson the former raider ?.

Yes it is the former Berwick rider from quite a few seasons ago.

A very good looking line up there indeed, I shall be attending this one to cheer on the youngsters.

One thing is bugging me though, and it could be I have missed an announcement or can't count BUT

each team has 8 riders, so what will the format be ?

It won't affect my attendance at all, just curious !

There are 16 riders named as the Stars of tomorrow is in the second half and the list includes everyone en bloc. 7 man teams in main event.

Weather in Berwick is bright and brezzy,we had a bit of rain earlier this morning but thats blowing through.The forecast is for today to be bright amd dry but its going to be windy.Hopefully this will be a good meeting and its a good idea from our promotion to let the younger riders to have a meeting of their won.

I'm looking forward to this one, i hope the weather stays kind to us, its howling a gale up here, it woke me up twice through the night, at least the sun is oot though :rolleyes:

*prays his Stan Burza hoodie has arrived too*

Sadly I will miss this due to other commitments. However, great idea, interesting teams, wonderful PR with reductions. Hope it all goes well & smoothly.

Weather in Berwick is bright and brezzy,we had a bit of rain earlier this morning but thats blowing through.The forecast is for today to be bright amd dry but its going to be windy.Hopefully this will be a good meeting and its a good idea from our promotion to let the younger riders to have a meeting of their won.

Don't think just "windy" covers it Screm, "blowing a gale" would be more appropriate. Still, at least it means the track will dry quicker !

Looking forward to this tonight.

There are 16 riders named as the Stars of tomorrow is in the second half and the list includes everyone en bloc. 7 man teams in main event.

Makes sense now - cheers Lawrence.

any news on updates?

Scotland 41

G Beaton 4+2

J Courtney 9+1

G Blair 12

J Macphail 10

J McBain 3+1

C McDade 3

K Morris 0

Rest of World

J Mudgway 5+1

J Grey 6+2

K Howarth 9+1

S Richardson 9+1

J Tyrer 0

D Mitchell 1

A Wrathall 7

P Johnson 0

Stars of Tomorrow

1st J Mudgway

2nd S Richardson

3rd G Blair

4th G Beaton

Temperature -20

A good meeting once it got going,several riders caught the eye.I will leave off the ones with experience of our track,to that end I thought Howarth,Richardson and Wrathall all did well and it would be worth keeping an eye on these riders for future teams.

Nice gesture by the promotion for everyone to have a free drink on them when we were waiting for a replacement ambulance.