British Speedway Forum
beercellar

Prague May 22nd Its Official This Time

At least he didn't take anyone else with him...

Yes. It's not a problem.

It should be as the rule was brought in for safety. I never understand why the GP has always got to be different.

What a joke.... AJ was taken out, surely?

Polish ref, ya know...

Polish ref, ya know...

Gutted... had money on AJ.

Biggest joke in the world.... AJ aint far off.

Farcical , blatant cheating from the ref IMO . what part of AJ's leg didnt the ref see getting took away from him ? How many more times must they put up with his crap , biased decisions ?

Schoolboy error from Hampel by not choseing blue in the final ...by the semi final it was the best gate and in fact Hampel had just won of it .

Edited by orion

poor meeting on a very slick track......a warm up for Monday night's action maybe?!?!

Schoolboy error from Hampel by choseing blue in the final ...by the semi final it was the best gate and in fact Hampel had just won of it .

Error in NOT choosing blue but choosing red instead.....

Even though we're only a few rounds in, it's looking good now, really starting to get interesting with the top 8 and top 3 looking quite open right now and I hope it carries on right until the end, as good as riders like Crumpy, Nicki etc are, I'm not a fan of one rider running away with it from the word go and the others trying to play catch up all year. Bring it on.

Get well soon Emil aswell. Nasty looking crash and I hope his recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

Edited by tigerblues

Bloody cheating Poles, disgraceful. Grodzky should have his license revoked for that obvious bout of nepotism.

will not be watching another grand prix after that,talk about corrupt,i thought the eurovision song contest was biased ,but tonight took the biscuit.to say aj was hard done to would be the understatement of the year.

will not be watching another grand prix after that,talk about corrupt,i thought the eurovision song contest was biased ,but tonight took the biscuit.to say aj was hard done to would be the understatement of the year.

Personally i thought Gollob was very lucky to stay in. The Polish influence comes through again!!