British Speedway Forum
beercellar

Prague May 22nd Its Official This Time

Well there's several things there you are stating as FACTS that weren't.

Gollob wasn't out of control, or else he would have ended up in the fence.

Gollob didn't even take Aj's foot away as AJ lifted his foot OVER Gollob's wheel. There wasn't even any contact.

And then you go on to make statements that are opinion only, and a final one that is as outrageous as the decision itself. F*** knows what you were watching.

If you try and lean on someones back wheel, you're going to lose, AJ discovered thisb last night. Maybe Bomber should have been excluded for Emils crash, after all, Emil had been ahead and so was entitled to just ride though Bomber as AJ was trying to do with Gollob.

Well there's several things there you are stating as FACTS that weren't.

Gollob wasn't out of control, or else he would have ended up in the fence.

Gollob didn't even take Aj's foot away as AJ lifted his foot OVER Gollob's wheel. There wasn't even any contact.

Tomasz went into the bend at a higher rate of knots than it was possible to properly control his machine, therefore, he drifted out from the white line,therefore he was in AJ's racing line, therefore he was out of control.rolleyes.gif

So Jonsson should have altered his line drastically to allow Gollob his line into the corner, easier said than done? Gollob would have known going into that pass that he would probably get himself or Jonsson excluded, u can very rarely go through a hole before the entry to a bend, unless u can keep very tight, without causing problems .....

Who cares anyway, there's another one in two weeks, then another, then another, then another, then another, then another and so on .........

Tomasz went into the bend at a higher rate of knots than it was possible to properly control his machine, therefore, he drifted out from the white line,therefore he was in AJ's racing line, therefore he was out of control.rolleyes.gif

Funny that. Seeing as Gollob's front wheel was almost touching the kerb as he went by.

So Jonsson should have altered his line drastically to allow Gollob his line into the corner, easier said than done? Gollob would have known going into that pass that he would probably get himself or Jonsson excluded, u can very rarely go through a hole before the entry to a bend, unless u can keep very tight, without causing problems .....

Who cares anyway, there's another one in two weeks, then another, then another, then another, then another, then another and so on .........

Precisely Trees & i've said as much on AJ's facebook. Tomorrow is another day.

But you only had to look at AJ,S reation when he knew for the first time that he had been excluded,was that all an act as well,if so he should go into the world of acting as he would have conned me.Thats not AJ at all

Check out the replay in the end of this video. Can't really see much of Gollob's fault in this situation. It was a clear pass, Gollob was slightly ahead of AJ and then the Swede tried to put his left leg on the track to break the bike getting into the corner, just in the same place where Gollob's rear wheel was. In this replay it looks like AJ didn't even know Gollob was right there on his left.

Anyway, a pure racing incident, definitely all 4 back for me, if it was allowed in the regulations.

Just "watched" this pile of poo on Sky this morning. What joke that ref was. The most clear, obvious decision to be made and he bottles it for his countryman. It was clear to see at every angle that Gollob took Jonssons leg away. He came under Jonsson, there wasn't room, he clipped AJ's leg, down came AJ, and AJ gets excluded with the ref saying there was no contact!!!! Is he blind? I hope the FIM take immediate action and remove him immediately frommthe roster. He is incapable of making an honest decision when it comes to Polish riders.

As for the meeting itself. It was utterly dire. Utterly. Concerte strip with a coating of dust. Passing was virtually impossible and gates 2 and 3 were dead mans shoes for the majority of the meeting.

Either the FIM get someone in to do the tracks or Prague should be removed from the GP series. There was more passing in the F1 GP from Monaco!

Only good thing to say is that Zorro is proving many on here wrong, and made the final. Somany on here wrote him off before the series started yet he has sparkled, showing British riders how it should be done. Well done to Zorro.

A hollow vistory for Gollob. Should never have been anywhere near the final last night.

Check out the replay in the end of this video. Can't really see much of Gollob's fault in this situation. It was a clear pass, Gollob was slightly ahead of AJ and then the Swede tried to put his left leg on the track to break the bike getting into the corner, just in the same place where Gollob's rear wheel was. In this replay it looks like AJ didn't even know Gollob was right there on his left.

Anyway, a pure racing incident, definitely all 4 back for me, if it was allowed in the regulations.

The clip shows even clearer how Tomasz' rear end drifted into AJ's foot as he entered the apex of the bend just as AJ put his foot to the floor to enter it.

If Tomasz had rode correctly into the bend instead of a sharp angle there would have been no contact.

My opinion has been cemented even more so by this clip so thank you for that Mateusz.

It was a racing incident but someone had to go as has been said, the ref got it wrong.

To those saying AJ was robbed, what did Gollob do wrong? He was ahead, AJ turned left into him.

Unusually, im in agreement. AJ looked like he put his foot over gollobs wheel as he knew he would get a rerun as there was no way he would have stayed on.

They were already into the corner - no need for AJ to put his foot down. Gollob was under him and AJ tried to get a re-run the way i saw it.

Terrible accident for Emil - hope he is back soon.

Tai had his best GP to date, well done lad.

Can only agree. Massive pride in seeing him win heat 1 in style.

Welcome back Snyper :rolleyes:

:)

Possibly, if we were talking about a rider like Chris Harris, you'd have a point, but we're talking about a rider with the almost supernatural gifts of Tomasz Gollob:

I don't recall too many people complaining Gollob was out of control and there was contact with Nicki Pedersen, but Pedersen stayed up. Jonsson was in a poor position on the track, out in no man's land, while Gollob had a perfect inside run to the corner. How anyone can question the correctness of the decision to exclude Jonsson is beyond me.

Unusually, im in agreement. AJ looked like he put his foot over gollobs wheel as he knew he would get a rerun as there was no way he would have stayed on.

They were already into the corner - no need for AJ to put his foot down. Gollob was under him and AJ tried to get a re-run the way i saw it.

I'm in agreement too.

Even before they're into the corner AJ can hear Gollob coming and makes an early decision that he's going to bail out.

He doesn't even attempt to go into the corner properly all he's concerned with is getting somekind of connection with Gollob's wheel.

It's a tactic perfected by Nicki Pedersen a few years back, and now popular with a lot of Scandinavians.

The clip shows even clearer how Tomasz' rear end drifted into AJ's foot as he entered the apex of the bend just as AJ put his foot to the floor to enter it.

If Tomasz had rode correctly into the bend instead of a sharp angle there would have been no contact.

My opinion has been cemented even more so by this clip so thank you for that Mateusz.

It was a racing incident but someone had to go as has been said, the ref got it wrong.

The replay shows that everything you have said is totally wrong.

You claim Gollob went into the corner out of control... the replay shows he was in perfect control, didn't drift out and rode the perfect line around the corner.

It also shows that BEFORE they reach the bend Gollob is ahead. Now, where can Gollob go? He enters the corner with his front wheel almost touching the kerb. AJ has 15 yards of track to choose from. Its his own fault if he tried to close the door to late. Too many riders (Nicki P is an expert) try this move when they are being passed.

Looks to me like AJ was caught napping and was surprised Gollob got by at such speedway and had nowhere to put his foot.