British Speedway Forum
Scunny Stag

Christmas Cracker Speedway Meeting - 27th December 3pm

I had to laugh at Jerran Harts comments on the BSPA site.

"I came here to win but 2nd is a good effort".

Who on earth does he think he is? He was never going to win that field. Yes done well no doubt but to say what he said just made me laugh.

Wonder if Niels Kristian and Mads are worried about his presence for the Classic on Sunday?

Lol, try Jerran Hart at any other track in the country and he doesn't stand a chance. Think he should try and step it up to the elite league. That'll bring him down a peg or two!

If you think Ben Barker made an effort for anyone but himself you need to seek proffesional help. as for the damage to his bike, Scunthorpe speedway should charge him for the fire extinguisher as the fire was casued by his own Piss Poor preparation. "What goes around comes around "

Ben went with two bikes, well prepared and didn't give up after two or three heats like the other riders. Even after sliding off and being covered head to toe in thick mud! As for the Laurel and Hardy comment about his mechanics, I take it you can do a better job? Maybe you should offer your services! Do you have a personal vendetta against Mr Barker, maybe you get jealous of talented elite league riders with good prospects!!!! I suggest you put your dummy back in and stop slating riders that tried. He took his bike going up in flames very well and did not give up, pack up and go home like many of the other riders!

How can you make such comments about our Jerran.....obviously you are not aware of this lads guts and enthusiasm.....he rode exactly how we at Scunny would expect him to. Well done Jerran and good luck at the Classic!

Some people just knock riders for the sake of it. He's got confidence and it shows in his riding. Now being cocky is another thing entirely, and something which Jerran certainly isn't.

Good luck to the lad :)

Lol, try Jerran Hart at any other track in the country and he doesn't stand a chance. Think he should try and step it up to the elite league. That'll bring him down a peg or two!

Good to see the numpty's are still about, too much cooking sherry I guess.

If you are that worried about Jerran have a look at his scores last season at different tracks both NL & PL, + 9 points at last years Ace of Hearts at Rye - but then, don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Doesn't need bringing down a peg or two, has confidence and ability - will do for me.

Kev

I'm pretty sure either Jerran or Ben are quite happy to do their talking on the track. Amazing how far they've both come in 2 seasons, whether cocky or not confidence is needed from british lads to get up there with the rest. Jerran will be a Scunny heat leader before 2010 is over, that i'm sure of.

I'm pretty sure they'll both be reading all this with a smile on their faces. :lol:

On to another matter which hasn't been mentioned.

We're the new silencers being used yesterday.?

Ok Buster Keaton , We all know how ben and the Keystone cops are the ultimate proffesionals , and by the way , what a lovely chap Ben himself is , Whoever it was who has impersonated Ben at Cardiff the last 2 years , trying to start fights with people too old to fight back and generally behaving in a disgraceful manner should be ashamed of themselves , as for the state of his equipment , you should not mistake the shiny new chrome etc. of a profesional riders equipment for good preparation , thats done days/weeks before in the workshop,not five minutes after arriving at the track for a meeting

Believe me I know a lot about bike preperation and you're correct, shiny chrome is not the be all and end all. It just seems you enjoyed gloating at Barkers misfortune. And what has Cardiff got to do with yesterdays meeting?

I had to laugh at Jerran Harts comments on the BSPA site.

"I came here to win but 2nd is a good effort".

Who on earth does he think he is? He was never going to win that field. Yes done well no doubt but to say what he said just made me laugh.

Wonder if Niels Kristian and Mads are worried about his presence for the Classic on Sunday?

Jerrans a very confident rider, he talks a good race, but he can back it up!!

The lad has bags of potential, and mark my words, he will be riding full time EL within 2 years!!

Jerrans a very confident rider, he talks a good race, but he can back it up!!

The lad has bags of potential, and mark my words, he will be riding full time EL within 2 years!!

I can't argue with that.

Remember watching this lad in the Pride of the East a few seasons ago & he trailed in every race, that's how far he's come.

Sandhu : get yer chequebook out. :D

Edited by colincooke

Yes the Lakeside contracted rider will hopefully progress to the E/L.

Best of all he, Barker and slowly a few more are British and showing a will to get to the top and not just play big fish in small pond,

About time British speedway supporters backed all the young British lads rather than take pop's at them

Edited by garyy

Good to see the numpty's are still about, too much cooking sherry I guess.

If you are that worried about Jerran have a look at his scores last season at different tracks both NL & PL, + 9 points at last years Ace of Hearts at Rye - but then, don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Doesn't need bringing down a peg or two, has confidence and ability - will do for me.

Kev

I can't argue with that.

Remember watching this lad in the Pride of the East a few seasons ago & he trailed in every race, that's how far he's come.

Sandhu : get yer chequebook out. :D

Yes the Lakesde contracted rider will hopefully progress to the E/L.

Best of all he, Barker and slowly a few more are British and showing a will to get to the top and not just play big fish in small pond,

About time British speedway supporters backed all the young British lads rather than take pop's at them

Well said gentlemen (well two of you anyway :D ).

There's always someone who can't resist having a dig, Gary. If young Mr Hart had said he was aiming for the top three in the meeting last week, they'd have laughed at that, too - whether the meeting was ridden at Scunthorpe or elsewhere.

At the moment the best of all is he's riding for us next season :)

It wasn't a good meeting by Scunny standards as the track was too wet but credit them for putting the meeting on. I thought Ben Barker should have been excluded and that we may yet hear more of that - not having fire extinguishers on the start line is serious, and credit to pudding for having the knouse to get one from the tea hut.

Good to meet Banditforlife; not sure how he stomached Seedef all the way from Newcastle, though :o:D

Good to meet Banditforlife; not sure how he stomached Seedef all the way from Newcastle, though :o:D

You leave my stomach out of this,the poor thing is empty after i took b4l pyeman & KZ to kfc after meeting...I only nipped to toilets for a matter of minutes when i came back b4l had wolfed down my full 3 piece variety meal as well as his own :rolleyes:

Great to see you again Sir :approve:

You leave my stomach out of this,the poor thing is empty after i took b4l pyeman & KZ to kfc after meeting...I only nipped to toilets for a matter of minutes when i came back b4l had wolfed down my full 3 piece variety meal as well as his own :rolleyes:

Great to see you again Sir :approve:

That's gratitude for the lift and risking life, limb and car parts on his street :o:D

He might be a challenger to the Fen Tigers own Adzmft, who several witnesses and phone pictures confirmed ate a 12oz burger before the meeting. The thing was so huge that despite his cavernous pudding chute (which is renowned for taking on substantial burger meals) he had to take it to bits before eating it.

And great to see you, young man. Should be up to see you, Tsunami & Hearsayjay for the first match at Brough this season.

That's gratitude for the lift and risking life, limb and car parts on his street :o:D

He might be a challenger to the Fen Tigers own Adzmft, who several witnesses and phone pictures confirmed ate a 12oz burger before the meeting. The thing was so huge that despite his cavernous pudding chute (which is renowned for taking on substantial burger meals) he had to take it to bits before eating it.

And great to see you, young man. Should be up to see you, Tsunami & Hearsayjay for the first match at Brough this season.

The pleasure will be ours :approve:

Turning in his street was something else..I did more doughnuts than Adam Skornicki :lol:

What a sadly typical BSF posting... :cry:

Slag off the best young talent in Britain, why don't you... :angry:

And also wholly inaccurate...

I guess you've missed the maximums Jerran returned on a number of occasions at Plymouth and at his 2009 NL track Poole riding for the Buccs... :rolleyes:

Jerran WILL I've no doubt be in the EL the year after next and will take it by storm as he has done at every juncture of his still very new career.. :approve: