British Speedway Forum
msc1874

The Scottish Open-19th March 2010

Very true , i'll know more about the mighty Moanarchs after we kick their asses next weekend . :approve:

He talks the talk but will his team walk the walk for him.... over the past two seasons what is the running score (wins/losses)?

Lets just hope that Katajisto, Wolbert, Dilger & Tabaka keep up that form as that would be just what that average manipulating team / promotion deserves

Kettle, Pot, Black but was found out!

Mr Davies ah hem!

Lets just hope that Katajisto, Wolbert, Dilger & Tabaka keep up that form as that would be just what that average manipulating team / promotion deserves

Its pretty obvious you were nowhere near the meeting on Friday...........Wolbert blew an engine and had two bad falls. Dilger slag him all you want but he looked good and will do well at reserve. Slag Kalle but I seem to remember Kalle beating all that went before him last year, real talent, in what way has his average been manipulated? Care to explain.................Tabaka? Looked steady for his debut, tell me what did Edinburgh do wrong in signing him? Honestly I find it laughable your comments, I honestly do.....You show that you have no real clue.

Back to the thread thought James Wright was superb in his last 3 rides. Grievesy was a tad unlucky came good late in the meeting I thought. Really good well balanced field, I was dead impressed. Good entertainment.