British Speedway Forum

Why?

How about Workington Bank Holiday Monday ? or prehaps you enjoyed that.

Filip Sitera (Coventry) joins the extensive line up! Only two spaces left. Gollop & Sefutinov anyone? :lol:

It just gets better. It's bad enough I have to watch him at Coventry without him being added to other meetings I was considering. I might just be wahsing my hair that day now.

Why Sitera? He's not exactly going to draw in a crowd is he?

It just gets better. It's bad enough I have to watch him at Coventry without him being added to other meetings I was considering. I might just be wahsing my hair that day now.

Because they need a rider who will definetly finish 16th. :lol::lol:

To make sure Chris Neath doesnt com last in front his own fans. Cant believe some people are moaning really yes hes not a massive draw but the rest of the line up is quality :blink:

How about Workington Bank Holiday Monday ? or prehaps you enjoyed that.
I wasn't at Workington on Bank Holiday Monday :blink:

I wasn't at Workington on Bank Holiday Monday :blink:

No, but Workington were at Hoddesdon, well I think it was them, difficult to tell through all that dust. :wink:

Cant believe some people are moaning really yes hes not a massive draw but the rest of the line up is quality :blink:

Some people are always looking for a downside to everything ... Attention seeking muvvers :rolleyes:

Some people are always looking for a downside to everything ... Attention seeking muvvers :rolleyes:

It just gives the Rye House haters something to complain about, but more to the point, this meeting is where the riders give up their time, to raise funds for others, so, Sitera is to be applauded for doing so, whether or not, he is not as good as others taking part. I wonder how many of those complaining over his inclusion, do the same?

"Wash" implies that they'd emerge cleaner than they went in .. Have you seen the state of the water? :blink:

yep the Lea is a bit mucky but the New River is lovely and clean apart from the odd Body they dredge out of there from time to time. maybe its good for the Bodywork :blink:

I've never known tickets to be issued for a Rye House meeting before. Last years admission was £14 adults (16 and over), £12 seniors and £4 for kids, parking is free.

From the press release announcing Sitera's entry;

"Admission prices for the big event will be the same as for Rockets' meetings during the season: Adults £15, OAPs £13 and Children £4."

From the press release announcing Sitera's entry;

"Admission prices for the big event will be the same as for Rockets' meetings during the season: Adults £15, OAPs £13 and Children £4."

Hmmm... so Rye House adult admission are up a quid and STILL no family ticket. :angry:

Hmmm... so Rye House adult admission are up a quid and STILL no family ticket. :angry:

Family ticket - 2 adults 2 kids £38.00...

Family ticket - 2 adults 2 kids £38.00...

Marvellous, thanks for your help :rolleyes:

Still no Poole riders in the meeting. I was hoping there may be at least 1 rider from each Elite club.
I'd love to see Chris Holder in the meeting ... still time