British Speedway Forum
GregM

Leszno Gp - 24th April 2010

looks like a long drive, as air space in poland is shut till next week. and good luck to all, if you decide to drive, i no id be gutted if i was going. we re allreday planning to maybe drive to prague if it carries on like this, wanna join us tractorlady ?

Is this official ?

http://schchng.ryanair.com/refweb.asp

Once approved your refund request will be automatically processed by Ryanair within 10 working days back onto the form of payment used in your booking. Your bank may then take 5-7 working days to process this refund amount back to your account. No changes to your request will be accepted once submitted

So don't expect it too quickly. And I'm wondering just what fees Ryanair will try and keep or will it be the full amount.

Rico :rolleyes:

Nice 1 mate, ta very much 4 that. Will give it a whirl now.

Never done Leszno b4 & was planning on doing the Wroclaw v Gorzow meeting on sunday as was staying in Wroclaw. Think i'll defo do Bydgoszcz GP & then Leigh Adams Farewell at Leszno in October.

Thank god i'm on the Torun trip in June, subject to no more eruptions that is!!!

Nice 1 mate, ta very much 4 that. Will give it a whirl now.

Steady on - you're flight won't be cancelled at the moment. Ryanair have cancelled their northern European services up to Thursday at 1pm thus far.

Steady on - you're flight won't be cancelled at the moment. Ryanair have cancelled their northern European services up to Thursday at 1pm thus far.

Yeah but with all Polish airspace supposedly closed for a week from here then it aint looking good!!

I'll see what happens 2moro!!!

Ive just googled Polish air space and they are saying they are to open their airspace 0500hours (0700GMT) wednesday morning so things are looking a bit better this morning for travel to the GP

Ive just googled Polish air space and they are saying they are to open their airspace 0500hours (0700GMT) wednesday morning so things are looking a bit better this morning for travel to the GP

Have a Lech or two for me, Cuz!!

(Or three, or four.......................)

Oh, and don't forget to wave your Placard - "Suck on this, Dave!"

Looks like they have opened the airspace here today morning :)

Looks like they have opened the airspace here today morning :)

Yeh but theres virtually nothing flying in or out of wroclaw today according to their website :cry:

Yeh but theres virtually nothing flying in or out of wroclaw today according to their website :cry:

I rang Luton airport at 8am and they told me the Wroclaw flight today at 820 had been cancelled because the plane was in Poland and would not be over in time but was going to be rescheduled for this afternoon i have just spoken to them again and she told me that i was safe to travel down in the morning as planned for an 820am departure so yes Big Fat Dave the Lech is gonna be flowing but i would have been anyway as i also have a ferry ticket so we was always going

I rang Luton airport at 8am and they told me the Wroclaw flight today at 820 had been cancelled because the plane was in Poland and would not be over in time but was going to be rescheduled for this afternoon i have just spoken to them again and she told me that i was safe to travel down in the morning as planned for an 820am departure so yes Big Fat Dave the Lech is gonna be flowing but i would have been anyway as i also have a ferry ticket so we was always going

Is that with wizz air???

Ryanair plans to start flights to Poland on Friday ...

It appears they are starting Thursday - our flight on Thursday was cancelled, but now Ryanair are saying they're running a full service from UK to continental Europe from 5am tomorrow. They are selling seats on our flight now, something they definitely weren't doing this morning.

It appears they are starting Thursday - our flight on Thursday was cancelled, but now Ryanair are saying they're running a full service from UK to continental Europe from 5am tomorrow. They are selling seats on our flight now, something they definitely weren't doing this morning.

That,s a good sign,but not knowing for sure makes it difficult doesn,t it!

Plan A or Plan B ?

We are hoping that our flight on Friday will be ok ,but who knows? Anyway i,m sure well all get there somehow and see you in some random bar having a beer or two.

Good luck with your quest.