British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Druid

El Pairs 04/09

Ipswich will host the Elite league Pairs Championships, good news nice to see Ipswich put on the events map.

Edited by popsicle

Agreed. I think they will handle a big meeting like this well. Lets hope the "new" track does the meeting proud.

Major event? :lol::lol: What is the Elite league pair championship anyhow ? Are the riders bringing there own fruit and stuff ? :lol:

Edited by orion

Not that I wish to detract from the subject of this thread, and the question may have been asked before, but Orion "What is your problem with Ipswich?" You appear on every Ipswich related thread with negative comments and here you are again on the Elite League Pairs thread with a less than encouraging post. Ipswich have not featured on the "shared" events calendar for a long time, and as the clue is in the title of "shared" events I think it is great news that Foxhall Stadium will host one of the Super Seven Series.

A lot of hard work has taken place at the track over the winter months, carrying on through the difficult weather conditions recently. So I think that being nominated as one of the host tracks for the "shared" events is justified recognition of that work.

You know the old addage of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing?", perhaps Orion, you should adopt this for the 2010 season.

Regards

Edited by Jim Sharman

Not that I wish to detract from the subject of this thread, and the question may have been asked before, but Orion "What is your problem with Ipswich?" You appear on every Ipswich related thread with negative comments and here you are again on the Elite League Pairs thread with a less than encouraging post. Ipswich have not featured on the "shared" events calendar for a long time, and as the clue is in the title of "shared" events I think it is great news that Foxhall Stadium will host one of the Super Seven Series.

A lot of hard work has taken place at the track over the winter months, carrying on through the difficult weather conditions recently. So I think that being nominated as one of the host tracks for the "shared" events is justified recognition of that work.

You know the old addage of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing?", perhaps Orion, you should adopt this for the 2010 season.

Regards

? has nothing to with Ippo...the pairs event is pile of poo ...it's not a major event just like the Elrc it has no place in speedway anymore as the top riders don't give a crap about it .

On a postive note just for you i thinks it's great that Ippo have looked at the poor standard of racing they have been having and done somethink about it by doing the track work ..no one knows intill they race on it weather it be any better but hats off for trying .

Major event? :lol::lol: What is the Elite league pair championship anyhow ? Are the riders bringing there own fruit and stuff ? :lol:

If you don't like it don't come, but you weren't anyway I guess. For me this is part one of a great weekend with the 'Under 21 World Cup Final' the following day at Rye House.