British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
braders

Some Info

Hi

some advice if you can!

Where or how would my lad get his licence from and how do you apply and what is the cost?

Also anyone selling any gear? Helmets/ Goggles/ Kevlars etc.

If you can please email any pics/prices to brad991@live.co.uk

Thanks for any help and advice given

Cheers

Braders

Hi

some advice if you can!

Where or how would my lad get his licence from and how do you apply and what is the cost?

Also anyone selling any gear? Helmets/ Goggles/ Kevlars etc.

If you can please email any pics/prices to brad991@live.co.uk

Thanks for any help and advice given

Cheers

Braders

For a Riders Registration Application (you will first need an ACU licence costing £47 there is a reduction for some first time youth licences to around £25 I think) cost for a youth riders registration is £52 less £5 if you don't wish to be a member of the Speedway Riders Association ( A new licence application must be supported by an endorsement from a SCB nominated training instructer) , contact Nikki e-mail address:- nikki@britishspeedway.plus.com she will point you right for all you need to do. As for helmets I wouldn't entertain a second hand one it's far to much of a risk, buy the best helmet you can we always spend a fortune on helmets cause you can't be to protective of your head always with an ACU gold sticker, goggles run from about £15 upwards, kevlar suits vary in price from almost worn totally out to near new. Hope you enjoy your chosen sport its a great sport to be involved in. :approve::approve:

Edited by p'boro lad

For a Riders Registration Application (you will first need an ACU licence costing £47 there is a reduction for some first time youth licences to around £25 I think) cost for a youth riders registration is £52 less £5 if you don't wish to be a member of the Speedway Riders Association ( A new licence application must be supported by an endorsement from a SCB nominated training instructer) , contact Nikki e-mail address:- nikki@britishspeedway.plus.com she will point you right for all you need to do. As for helmets I wouldn't entertain a second hand one it's far to much of a risk, buy the best helmet you can we always spend a fortune on helmets cause you can't be to protective of your head always with an ACU gold sticker, goggles run from about £15 upwards, kevlar suits vary in price from almost worn totally out to near new. Hope you enjoy your chosen sport its a great sport to be involved in. :approve::approve:

Thank you so much for all your help and advice

Bradders