British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Speedway Grand Prix...there's An App For That!

NEW SGP APP AND GAME

SGP fans will have this season's series at their fingertips after rights holders BSI Speedway agreed a three-year deal with Vivid Games to develop a brand new smartphone app and mobile game.

The new official SGP App will be available on all iOS platforms (iPhone, iPod, iPad) via the App Store and through the Ovi Store for the latest Nokia devices.

As anyone purchased this game for the Android phone? I downloaded Speedway GP Lite over the holidays and it is not a bad little game, but only allows three races, at which point it tells you to upgrade for the full GP series on all tracks. Was less than £1 so I thought why not... however the full version is only offering me 'Quick races' which are one-off races and seemingly no GP.

Anyone else found this?

Utter and totally typical disgrace from these people who will bleed speedway at any opportunity

For your £2.99 you get NOTHING that you can use on GP night. If you want the draw its $0.99 per GP or $9.99 for the season. As said this is NOT mentioned until you have already spent your £2.99

Don't bother

I was a critic of Snowfunk but I apologise as this was great value compared to the BSI rip off

This seems to be a recurring theme.......................................