British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RichieEarl

Best place to stay in Cardiff for the GP

I think thats where BTL and mini-foghorm were last year Jive.

If so I was up there for a little cola on the Friday night and it seemed a nice enough place if a little quiet!  Take your own carryout though-they didn't seem to have heard of 'residents hours'

I never travel anywhere without my six pack Lioness :wink::D

I'm glad you typed that carefully-wouldnt want everyone to think there was an orgy going on ;)

I'm glad you typed that carefully-wouldnt want everyone to think there was an orgy going on ;)

:o:blink: A what going on? Whatever do you mean? :D:rolleyes:

Where? and can anyone join in? :approve:

:oops: oops did I just write that? :oops:

......  I'm booked into the Innkeepers Lodge £90 for 2 nights  :D

I think thats where BTL and mini-foghorm were last year Jive.

If so I was up there for a little cola on the Friday night and it seemed a nice enough place if a little quiet! Take your own carryout though-they didn't seem to have heard of 'residents hours'

Jive Lioness is right on this. It's a great place nice and quiet for a kip in the morning.

There's a wee train station called Rwbinda (SCB et al no sarky comments re spelling) nearby with hourly service to Cardiff but you'll have to get bus (a no 21 or 23?) or a taxi back at night.

The big downer - we all got back from the (very dusty) Queensway Meadows and the bar was shut. :mad::angry: God did I need a drink that night warm and hot and very dusty. Still a little surprise for minifoghorn was the sight of Jason Lyons staying next door - she was even more impressed when she heard who his first team in UK was! :D