British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GMILLS

GP Betting Odds

Two bets that look good value tonight:

- Hancock to score over 9 (Qualifying Rounds only)- @ 11/10 (Bet 365)

- Hancock E/W @ 18/1 (Bet365)

Both bets just seem worth throwing some money on for a bloke who has reacheds the final there on the previous two occasions

Edited by guesty1992

Rider Total Points

All rides count, with all tactical points counting as normal score e.g. 3-2-1-0.

Bonus points do not count for settlement purposes.

If a quoted rider fails to line up for one heat bets are void. Additionally, if match is abandoned before full completion all bets are void

When Rider Total Points are offered for Grand Prix events, settlement will be based on points accumulated in the main round (20 heats) only, and excluding the Semi Finals and Final ride off.

Just read the rules but when i rang them last night they said semi and final points count. If i lose i will tell them to replay the tape of me asking/putting the bet on. :lol:

Gone with Bjerre - Over 7

Hes looked quick so far this season, and has always been a good gater, So no doubt when we get the SLICK track tonight it should suit him down to the ground.

Holta over 6 for me.

Have done match bet treble

Harris to bt Woffinden

Bjerre to beat Hans

Holta to bt Zetterstrom

Have done match bet treble

Harris to bt Woffinden

Bjerre to beat Hans

Holta to bt Zetterstrom

Looks interesting. Decent odds of just over 3/1 for it too, might have a bit on that myself.

Have also had a pound e/w on bomber at 100/1 :lol:

Will probably just do some heat bets tonight, i tend to find them more profitable for gps than betting at the start for some reason

Two bets that look good value tonight:

- Hancock to score over 9 (Qualifying Rounds only)- @ 11/10 (Bet 365)

- Hancock E/W @ 18/1 (Bet365)

Both bets just seem worth throwing some money on for a bloke who has reacheds the final there on the previous two occasions

:rolleyes: Both bets look good to me I am also on Greg at 18s who has good form there and will appreciate the

predicted slick track .I backed Hampel at 10s as he was so impressive in the world cup at lezno.

Good luck all

A few quid on Gollob win (4-1), Holta e/w (50-1) and for an outsider Woffinden e/w (200-1).

Now if a couple of those come in it could be Milky bars on me....

well had lindgren and holta on +6 so mine won already

On the match up bets what happens if the riders finish on the same points?? is it the final results sheet that says who is above who or will that be a lose bet?

Cheers Phil

Won about the same as i lost on heat bets :rolleyes:

But the treble bet of Harris to outscore Woffinden, Bjerre to outscore Hans and Holta to outscore Zetterstrom won so nicely up again on the night.

Liking this season so far :approve:

I make it I'm £2.34 up on the night, if you paid me £2.34 to watch that GP again I'd not complain :D

wizzer, it'll be a loss unless it's in an accumulator then it's just ignored - thank God, as I had Holder to outscore Freddie, damn that bike playing up before Chris' 3rd ride!

All bets crashed (Gollob - what happened, Woffinden bit of fun, Holta - unlucky draw in semi), even cheeky in play bet on Janusz K.

Compensation was that meeting was good.

On the match up bets what happens if the riders finish on the same points?? is it the final results sheet that says who is above who or will that be a lose bet?

Cheers Phil

If the draw was not offered then you will get your money back.

I have just looked through the rules on the match up bets in the GP and Individual, it gives rules for a same score on hadicap betting but does not say anything about rider match up for GP if its a draw.

now to me final classification would be the factor that makes the win and lose?

Do you think its worth fighting as i had Lidgren v Holder in a mach up with Lindgren 9th and Holder 11th?

Also Im having them look into a losing bet which i think came up as a winner, Can some expert punters eye over it and let me know if you think its a winner??

I took Darcy Ward v Ben Barker +1/Poole v Cov and i did a handicap match up tie? now to me i should have won that bet but it has been settled as a losing bet?

Cheers Guys