British Speedway Forum
rhidassa

National League Four Team Tournament

any news who will be riding in each team. been so long since we last saw speedway I seem to have forgot who rides for who :blink: :blink: teams seem to change riders so often these days, never sure who is riding :D :D

any news who will be riding in each team. been so long since we last saw speedway I seem to have forgot who rides for who teams seem to change riders so often these days, never sure who is riding

Hmm, in other divisions that may be the case... :rolleyes:

I think you'll find if you scroll up on this thread you'll see the full four men line-ups for all eight teams..

Simples! :P

Hmm, in other divisions that may be the case... :rolleyes:

I think you'll find if you scroll up on this thread you'll see the full four men line-ups for all eight teams..

Simples! :P

told you I had been away too long parsloes old chap :D

Shame King's Lynn NL squad is weakened for the event but should hopefully be coming along anyway to support the lads B)

Buxton look the team to beat for me.

just been told its suppoesed to bucket down in the east on sunday :cry: hope not

just been told its suppoesed to bucket down in the east on sunday :cry: hope not

I do hope not as it sjhould be a fantastic meeting :( Also I have a family picnic planned before the speedway and I dont like soggy sandwiches !

Not the best forecast.. but it has best not rain, otherwise we could be at the Rage Against the Machine gig we had free tickets for! :(

Not the best forecast.. but it has best not rain, otherwise we could be at the Rage Against the Machine gig we had free tickets for! :(

Personally I'd Rage Against The Met Office - but I know that 21st. Century Heathen will leap to their defence!!! :P

Forcast this morning on both BBC and Met office web sites is light rain showers at 10am and 4pm tomorrow, otherwise fine and dry :approve: It might actually help the track preperation for what should be a very good meetng.

Absolutely gutted I can't make it to this meeting but my lift has decided to go on holiday to America for the next blooming fortnight!

I had an email from Ray Mascall stating the admission prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £7, Children (12-15) £4. Disregard what you read elsewhere! Thought it only fair to share.

Looking forward to Sunday - should be a cracker and a big day for the club.

Anybody travelling to the meeting via Dartford Tunnel from Kent/Sussex/Surrey etc who might possibly have a spare seat in return for petrol contribution? If so please ring me on 07774 935468

Cheers

Bryn

I had an email from Ray Mascall stating the admission prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £7, Children (12-15) £4. Disregard what you read elsewhere! Thought it only fair to share.

Looking forward to Sunday - should be a cracker and a big day for the club.

Yes can confirm that David, the prices quoted on our press release earlier in week was correct at time of issuing from information received

Apologies for confusion

Steve

Edited by Dub

Can I ask why the price has changed from what was originally released?

Nick Simmons has had to pull out of the meeting as his wife has gone in to labour and will be replaced by Dean Felton for The IoW.

Many Thanks

Steve