British Speedway Forum

Come and join Ben after the British Speedway Grand Prix in the Copa of Cardiff, 4 Wharton St. Cardiff. CF10 1AG. Just 2 mins from the stadium and party the night away.

All Speedway Guests will get FREE & PRIORITY access to the venue, you simply need to save the image from the link at the bottom of this message to the wallpaper on your mobile phone to show at the door or print it out and bring it along with you.

Venue capacity is 300, so get there as quick as you can at the end of the meeting. Ben will be in attendance along with a display bike and then will be plenty of chances for photo's, autographs, drinking and fingers crossed celebrating !!

Ben will also be attending the venue in the afternoon for an hours photo session and autographs with the time to be announced closer to the event.

Happy Days :)

INVITE LINK

surely this is a joke? who would wanna spend 5 mins with that little brat?

My son would... Ben Barker is one of his favourite riders.

Is this a joke? Isn't he meant to be a reserve. Might be interesting to see after a few beers, that is all. Deplorable behaviour usually.

Experience ? if you like getting drunk and starting fights this is a must icon_lol.gif

surely this is a joke? who would wanna spend 5 mins with that little brat?

Lewis Bridger ?

Had a lot of pm's on here and facebook re the event and Kids are permitted in the venue in the afternoon ONLY.

Edited by Superbart

I have never seen him after a few drinks :sad:

At coventry he is a nice as can be to the kids and always makes my lads night by giving him the thumbs up

Speak as you find i say :)

Yes, I find him very nice too.....he likes dogs so he must have something in his favour. :lol:

Yes, I find him very nice too.....he likes dogs so he must have something in his favour. :lol:

I'm sure Ben will be behaving in an appropriate manner, some of his major sponsors will be in attendance. I'm positive there will be plenty of British,Stoke and Coventry fans who will enjoying mingling with Ben and his team at the event. If it doesn't float your boat then at least you'll know to avoid it ;)

Never met ya Gemini but you should have a bit more self respect than that :lol::lol:

"VIP Experience" but it's open to all? :blink: Or by VIP experience, do you mean we get to experience a VIP? Not sure Bens that important just yet so who is this VIP?

VIP in that the venue is going to be speedway friendly, Ben will be there with his team and sponsors and with the printable or downloadable flyer you will get free and priority entry (queue jump) :)

I have never seen him after a few drinks :sad:

Well 12 months ago there was a certain person being all but carried into the MAillenium Stadium .... Good Luck to the lad, he may never get a chance to line up at Cardiff again so make the most of it now and party !!!