British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rikki

Cardiff Gp Tickets

Dude think what ever you like i dont really care what you think i was trying to do - dont matter anyway you dont want them so whats the point?? i wasnt trying to make a profit told you i was busy with something else.

In fact now you have made such an issue over this i been thinking about it i am actually losing money in selling them at the ticket price by the time you add on booking fee and the next day postage to send out the tickets, i would have made about £2.00 per ticket,

End of!

Corr, easy Rikki..calm down a bit, etc

Does anyone know if this includes the family tickets as advertised on the website.

We may yet still be able to make the journey down on Saturday.

Pete - would be totally surprised if you could not get what you want on the day and most likely a lot cheaper than what they would have been, considering Pearson and Tatum OTT presentation Monday I think they are struggling to sell it.

Not surprised, what with the hotel trade and BSI the whole bloody things a total rip off.

Pete - would be totally surprised if you could not get what you want on the day and most likely a lot cheaper than what they would have been, considering Pearson and Tatum OTT presentation Monday I think they are struggling to sell it.

Not surprised, what with the hotel trade and BSI the whole bloody things a total rip off.

not really, £29 a ticket compared to about £200+ for F1 where you get to see about 5% of the action.

Hotels are half the price they were last year

And I've got one too lol. 2nd bend, top tier, front row, £30

i paid £82 each for two tickets for myself and my son, its our first trip to cardiff so i thought id treat us to two good seats,but will probably do it a bit cheaper next year. were sat on the home straight first bend area.hoping for a real good day.

Anyone know where there is a reference to the ticket categories and the seating plan ? ie what/where is a category 5 ticket ? - I can find out how much each ticket category is and I can find a seating/section plan but nothing that tells you where the various categories are in the stadium.

Thanks in advance

Anyone know where there is a reference to the ticket categories and the seating plan ? ie what/where is a category 5 ticket ? - I can find out how much each ticket category is and I can find a seating/section plan but nothing that tells you where the various categories are in the stadium.

Thanks in advance

hi, catagory 5 is £52..but the seating plan on the site has closed now..(speedwaygrandprix.com) as it was for advanced ticket sales.it just says tickets can be bought at the stadium on the day.