British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dickiemint

Plymouth Changes

Maybe he'd be interested in returning to his first ever club? :unsure:

Did not agree with the decision to drop Paul, great lad and a great rider to,a lot of people were not happy last night at the meeting with Kings Lynn, but i hope Paul gets on well with his new club, RocketBen should know more about that.

Did not agree with the decision to drop Paul, great lad and a great rider to,a lot of people were not happy last night at the meeting with Kings Lynn, but i hope Paul gets on well with his new club, RocketBen should know more about that.

Oh Roger, when I saw your name I knew i'd get a mention from my number 1 stalker :lol:

If we did sign Paul i'd be more than happy, we'd certainly be able to help him progress whether he was riding for us, the lad can go far in speedway.

i cant beleive u mr bowden,dropping smethells yes but starkie o no.;u must be starke raving mad,pardon the pun how can u face the fans when u make changes like this.can u wonder the crowds are down,i hope paul gets fixed up and comes to plymouth and scores a max it will serve u right.u should never have left buxton paul they dont treat people like that. :(

....u should never have left buxton paul they dont treat people like that. :(

As the saying goes 'money talks' - thats why he left Buxton.

There is no doubt that this whole thing stinks. I believe Bowden has made a good move in bringing in Glanz, the problem is he should never have dropped the one asset the club has that has a real future in the sport. If he were serious about going PL surely Starke would have been a nailed on choice for reserve probably alongside Glanz. Yet again Bowden has stuck with the old boys, which is totally wrong. But as a previous poster has said, this has all come from a poor decision to re-sign both Stephens and Simmonds at the start of the season, giving Plymouth a much too top heavy team. With the exception of Starke, the 1-7 that Plymouth started the season with had zero improvement in it! Yet again Bowden has showed everyone that the old boys will always come first no matter what and the long list of quality British riders to come through the ranks and then be forced out at Plymouth continues...Chris Johnson, Adam Roynon, Ben Hopwood, Kyle Hughes, Paul Starke...who's next???

Paul Starke to Rye House

Rye House news

Is Paul fixed up with a NL side since Plymouth dropped him?

Edited by Bandits4eva

hy rye house you :blink::blink::blink: can use Starkie in your national league side he is legel. :blink:

Change the record, and learn to spell too.

Paul has signed for the Rockets, if he has outings for the Cobras too then fair enough, he is certainly a very good NL rider.

Edited by RocketBen1

I hadn't intended to use this forum to post again and I will be brief.

What happened to your moral high ground stance about sticking to the rules and not attacking posters RocketBen1?

Criticising someone's spelling in a crass side swiping way does exactly that in my opinion. And to think I had a post edited by a mod because I merely refuted the description of me wearing a Wolf Coat something I have never worn in my life.

Oh well keep sticking to the rules as you falsely claim.

Malcolm Vasey

Paul has signed for the Rockets, if he has outings for the Cobras too then fair enough, he is certainly a very good NL rider.

And to think I had a post edited by a mod because I merely refuted the description of me wearing a Wolf Coat something I have never worn in my life.

Malcolm Vasey

MV maybe Santa will bringing you one for Christmas. Although Im not sure Lathams sell them. Now if it was a sump for a Mk11 Cortina, they might be able to help. :D

I hadn't intended to use this forum to post again and I will be brief.

What happened to your moral high ground stance about sticking to the rules and not attacking posters RocketBen1?

Criticising someone's spelling in a crass side swiping way does exactly that in my opinion. And to think I had a post edited by a mod because I merely refuted the description of me wearing a Wolf Coat something I have never worn in my life.

Oh well keep sticking to the rules as you falsely claim.

Malcolm Vasey

Ah, Malcy babes, welcome back :lol:

BW has been persistently moaning about Rye House and it is hard to understand his/her posts, don't you worry about me, you have your holier than thou reputation to keep up ;) You've just sent another thread off topic too, tut tut.