British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

European Final Race Card

This meeting with some good riders in is scheduled to be broadcast on the web. Therefore, i've produced one of my Score-As-You-View race cards. It has the usual associated features of extended colour coded heat by heat line-ups. In addition to the traditional score chart there is an accumulative meeting score for each rider in every heat etc.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card

This meeting with some good riders in is scheduled to be broadcast on the web. Therefore, i've produced one of my Score-As-You-View race cards. It has the usual associated features of extended colour coded heat by heat line-ups. In addition to the traditional score chart there is an accumulative meeting score for each rider in every heat etc.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card

Thank you for this. I remarked in a chat on the net to our friend Racers and Royals, this is a VERY open field. It's a brave pick to name your podium finishers from such a line-up. He thought maybe Zagar and i offered Gizatullin or Ulamek with his gating boots on. Such an open field could produce a cracker of a meeting that i look forward to. It's up already on http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

So we can all see how it turns out, providing the weather gods don't play tricks. Kindest regards. Alan.

Start time is 6.15pm uk time.

As it says in the supplementary regulations the first race is indeed scheduled for 6:15pm . I was aware of that and was going to add a footnote to that effect, as i did with the Croatian GP last week.

I made a point of telling people not to panic if they could not find a web stream for the 'scheduled/widely listed' top of the hour start. Reason being that the 'staging' of the meeting begins on the hour, but that includes the parade and the racing usually starts ten minutes or so later. Whilst a lot of the feeds include the surrounding tv broadcast - beginning at the top of the hour, sometimes earlier - some streams only come on just before the first race.

However, nearly all listings of the event will always quote the top of the hour. That will usually include the staging clubs website and sports and media outlets listing for the event. It's quite rare to see literature giving the time of the first heat as in the manner of the supplementary regulations. Check out any GP, or to be honest, pretty much any speedway event staged :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

As it says in the supplementary regulations the first race is indeed scheduled for 6:15pm . I was aware of that and was going to add a footnote to that effect, as i did with the Croatian GP last week.

I made a point of telling people not to panic if they could not find a web stream for the 'scheduled/widely listed' top of the hour start. Reason being that the 'staging' of the meeting begins on the hour, but that includes the parade and the racing usually starts ten minutes or so later. Whilst a lot of the feeds include the surrounding tv broadcast - beginning at the top of the hour, sometimes earlier - some streams only come on just before the first race.

However, nearly all listings of the event will always quote the top of the hour. That will usually include the staging clubs website and sports and media outlets listing for the event. It's quite rare to see literature giving the time of the first heat as in the manner of the supplementary regulations. Check out any GP, or to be honest, pretty much any speedway event staged :)

Maybe what i should have said is TVP`s programme is not starting until 6.15(as per their website) :rolleyes:

Maybe what i should have said is TVP`s programme is not starting until 6.15(as per their website) :rolleyes:

Now now, don't go rolling your eyes at me LOL......you're the one that strayed from the accepted norm of defying 99.99% of publicity timings and quoting a non 6pm BST/7pm Local/5pm UTC/GMT start time ;)

Besides you know we will likely both be wrong unless for the first time ever in the history of the sport a first heat goes tapes up at it's allotted time.

Now now, don't go rolling your eyes at me LOL......you're the one that strayed from the accepted norm of defying 99.99% of publicity timings and quoting a non 6pm BST/7pm Local/5pm UTC/GMT start time ;)

Besides you know we will likely both be wrong unless for the first time ever in the history of the sport a first heat goes tapes up at it's allotted time.

All i was trying to do was save a thread by using your excellent race-card one for the internet coverage :approve:

All i was trying to do was save a thread by using your excellent race-card one for the internet coverage :approve:

You're more than welcome as along with Mateusz, Ghostwalker, Iris etc. you regularly supply excellent information on the continental front and also listings of streams. I'm pleased to have the chance to put a little back into the forum.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Thanks, Paul...................very welcome!

PS: You should know by now that you could travel to the meeting, text heat by heat results direct to people's phones, offer interval hot-dogs and drinks and a prize to those who guess the top three...................and someone on this forum would still find something to complain about............

Rain looks fairly steady. Fingers crossed.