British Speedway Forum

I just hope i can somehow find the time in the off season to make my own spreadsheet available free to everyone.

Hate it when, as just now, the Sky broadcast has Hancock ahead of Harris and the commentators saying they are level at the top........errrrm! no they ain't as we have just seen Harris beat Hancock which, as my spreadsheet automatically shows gives Harris the number one spot on countback sigh lol.

Pity so many non-speedway (and some foolish diehards) will have already switched off or over before Heat 8. Why on earth do we not have pre main meeting races to get the track in raceable order. Great racing in last few heats.

I just hope i can somehow find the time in the off season to make my own spreadsheet available free to everyone.

Hate it when, as just now, the Sky broadcast has Hancock ahead of Harris and the commentators saying they are level at the top........errrrm! no they ain't as we have just seen Harris beat Hancock which, as my spreadsheet automatically shows gives Harris the number one spot on countback sigh lol.

Pity so many non-speedway (and some foolish diehards) will have already switched off or over before Heat 8. Why on earth do we not have pre main meeting races to get the track in raceable order. Great racing in last few heats.

I suggested this before one of the "wet-start" GPs but most people shot me down.

Ok i give in, i finally got to ask.......what on earth are the Sky team repeatedly reffering to Tomasz Gollob and allegations/problems about his private life. I've ignored it for weeks but curiosity has got me. Has he merely had an affair or something?

Ok i give in, i finally got to ask.......what on earth are the Sky team repeatedly reffering to Tomasz Gollob and allegations/problems about his private life. I've ignored it for weeks but curiosity has got me. Has he merely had an affair or something?

He is going through a divorce and the only people who know are those involved. I doubt that this is a front page "Sun" story. His riding is what matters not his private life.

Noddy talking on Polish channel saying I am riding rubbish !! :shock::D

Edited by hules

Correction. HE HAS RETIRED. The last GP he did this year was his last.

I thought he would referee the meeting at Bydgoszcz

He is going through a divorce and the only people who know are those involved. I doubt that this is a front page "Sun" story. His riding is what matters not his private life.

Ok, but the fact he is going through a divorce isn't exactly the 'allegation' they are referring to??? In which case a gossip columnist would eagerly ask.....WHY is he going through a divorce as in what are the grounds lol. Anyway..........

There was a point in time a few GP's ago i was very suspicious that Hampel didn't pull away in the standings and i thought it might be a case that he DARE NOT take away the impending crowning of Gollob. However, once again tonight Gollob is displaying fabulous and entertaining racing skills and is a deserving champion. Although, a cloud hangs over the fact Emil Sayfutdinov has been incapacitated this campaign. Something to which Gollob contributed significantly.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ok, but the fact he is going through a divorce isn't exactly the 'allegation' they are referring to??? In which case a gossip columnist would eagerly ask.....WHY is he going through a divorce as in what are the grounds lol. Anyway..........

There was a point in time a few GP's ago i was very suspicious that Hampel didn't pull away in the standings and i thought it might be a case that he DARE NOT take away the impending crowning of Gollob. However, once again tonight Gollob is displaying fabulous and entertaining racing skills and is a deserving champion. Although, a cloud hangs over the fact Emil Sayfutdinov has been incapacitated this campaign. Something to which Gollob contributed significantly.

Emil's time will come-guaranteed.

I thought he would referee the meeting at Bydgoszcz

When I spoke to him at one meeting (Not sure which one) he said Copenhagen was/is his last meeting.

Only going on his words.