British Speedway Forum
Robbobee

Coventry V Wolves Ko Cup 2nd Leg 23/9

it was very wet this morning, but stopped about 7:30. Been dry since and the ground has dried pretty quickly.

The local radio said heavy showers throughout the day but havent seen them yet

Are Coventry fans praying for rain or would they like it on.

On could mean risk of injury, but on the other hand could be the extra practice just a few days before the big one.

Personally I would hope it rains!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Don't you think Sweetman has ridden himself out of an EL berth in 2011? His average will be too high for any team to be slightly interested. he will have to start in the team, not reserve. What team would want that?

Peterborough?

On could mean risk of injury, but on the other hand could be the extra practice just a few days before the big one.

Definitely want this on while Coventry are on a roll. :D Hopefully all the lads will come through without any problems..... and then there's the little matter of Chris in the G.P's on Saturday to worry about.

I think the weather mite be the winner tonight pouring of rain in milton keynes whats it like in coventry at the moment and could someone more local than me give weather updates during the day please iam leaving home at 18.00 hr

thanks in advance.

Regards Tony.

We've not had any rain near the stadium since early this morning, anything that is forecast for the area is showers. B)

I hope it's on. If we can give Wolves a pasting great than Poole did it'll give us a psychological advanatage ahead of the play-offs. So I'm hopeing the Bees can score 55, with a weakened team. Realistically, it'll be quite close but if we can win big.....

I hope it's on. If we can give Wolves a pasting great than Poole did it'll give us a psychological advanatage ahead of the play-offs. So I'm hopeing the Bees can score 55, with a weakened team. Realistically, it'll be quite close but if we can win big.....

Poole took their foot off the pedal with 4 to go. Certainly didn't go all out once it was a done job.

Any weather updates for coventry please,just starting to rain here in leicestershire. :D thanks tracy x

Edited by Tracy M

Any weather updates for coventry please,just starting to rain here in leicestershire. :D thanks tracy x

Just had a very brief shower Tracy..( not enough to cause a problem) it's all good otherwise... B)

Just had a very brief shower Tracy..( not enough to cause a problem) it's all good otherwise... B)

Thanks jacques.you come to my rescue again lol.hope it stays that way then. thanks again tracy x :D

Thanks jacques.you come to my rescue again lol.hope it stays that way then. thanks again tracy x :D

Ha ha, you're very welcome.. :D I'll post if anything dramatic changes, but I'm not expecting it ;)