British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beeone

Banks' Olypique 18/10

Does anyone know if the update facility will be on. Will there be updates? you would guess so - ? Interesting meeting and there could be a surprise victor for mine: Tyron Proctor usually doesnt sit back and enjoy the view, and I hope he at the fron when it counts mixing it with the best.

No injuries thanks - with Fred or Ty claiming the medal :approve:

with a rousing reception from the wolves faithful..@@

edit: updates looks to be on. with the texter Stevebrum. the question is will wolverine ever not be following the updates religously and does he even know the way to the track. :D

Edited by dirt

At least in team speedway we get the full line-up announced. :lol::P

and usually the fans know when a rider might forget his passport and miss his flight from germany, meaning he manipulates his average, and the (home)fans are more than happy and couldnt care less who the replacement is, as they have pulled a stunt and managed to evade the 'rules' ;)

But in a team meeting it is only 14 riders to be confirmed in total, not the 16 needed plus reserves for an individual :P

looks like Freddie showed bomber his back wheel. Hope Lindgren wasnt hurt from that lock up. Strange track for lindgren to lift and over lock it, also wolbert getting lift? was the track not its usual top standard?

Justice in the end with Harris well off the pace.

Lindgren on the gaz and heading to .....Perth.....

Edited by dirt

i see the kaiser (wolbert) showed his worth again. i imagine he will end up a regular at wolves next season.bargain on a 3.83 avg

Tyron Proctor usually doesnt sit back and enjoy the view, and I hope he at the fron when it counts mixing it with the best.

Well you couldn't have been more wrong. Crap at the back, brilliant out front.

Pretty good meeting as it always is at Wolves.

I bloody hate Lindgren, so frustratingly good.

My first Olympique and I really enjoyed it - well done Freddie as well.

22 heats in 2 hours was also very impressive!

*Edit > I lied a bit, I love it more when Freddie can't pick other riders off, sadly, it's a rare occurance.

VERY rare occurence :approve:

that goes with the territory im afraid, and is indicative of individual meetings. The only way you know who'll be riding for sure in Australia over the years is to be at the track. B)

Hence thats why the vast majority of British fans dont support individual meetings. B)

i see the kaiser (wolbert) showed his worth again. i imagine he will end up a regular at wolves next season.bargain on a 3.83 avg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Please CVS - Make my christmas B)

Your SO right!

Cant believe this meeting was run straight thru and finished the 20 heats in about the same time as a league one! Hardly enough time to text info thru!!!

As always a good meeting and some good battles.

Freddie was just crazy fast and quick. His heat with Nicholls was stunning although he just had way to much speed to control the last lap and it looked an akward get off. Thankfully quick actions behind him ensured there was no follow on.

Musielak looked terrific (from the gate anyway)he was SO quick off 4 in his 1st ride. Shame we didnt get to see more of him - so hard to judge his capabilities on this.

Porsing largely struggled with the track - although his last ride was much better as he tried to hold out the fast charging Wolbert and even faster freddie in heat 20.

That heat was just breathtaking as all 3 gathered together after 2 laps down the home straight.

Wolbert will think himself unlucky to have lifted when he did as it was quite possible he might have held off Freddie`s charge. Once he lifted it was game over.

Wolbert just seems to love this track - he looks to have very fast equipment. I pray we get to sign him . Anyone that does will have a star on there hands next season if he moves up.

Harris battled as always - his last gasp pass of Tai after he foiled him on the last bend was typical Bomber. However he was totally blown away in the run off. Must have been a full straight behind.

Fair play to Fisher and Nicholls - always good entertainment.

Adam, no idea why he pulled out - dont recall them saying why. But looked WOEFULLY slow.

Ty - easy up front , nowhere at the back.

Ludvig - not in his wolves leathers, it was like watching a different rider! However was always in the mix and looked good.

Wethers - Got caught in that blistering heat 20, where a win would have put him in a run off for the title! As always an honest 110% effort. If he is still on his PL average (doubtful) then id be more than happy if he came up.

The rest? Morris - good experience for the lad and pushed Sticky hard in heat 17. Sticky - looked like he had never ridden the track. Just how did he amass 5 points looking so poor?

Burmeister - had a decent couple of heats but then went largely quiet.

PK - not the PK of old - sad to say.

As for Eddie Castro - what a battler!!! He was leading several big heats and fought so hard to stay ahead. Rode clever to try stay ahead. Not in the slighest bit disgraced.

As for the Winner - Freddie was just a class above the field. How he battles so wide and fast reminds me of my all time hero Mikael Karlsson. He is quickly becoming the NEW hero and YES i will be in a Freddie cap next season :approve:

the only thing that sometimes does for wolbert is his attitude.sometimes he goes through a speel where he seems to be unprepared when he turns up.no doubting his quality though and im sure when he steps up he will show the rider he is and show the public that he is the real deal. just a shame i wont see him or fisher at armadale next season.im sure if you had kalle katajisto there you would have been impressed with him aswell. it helps when you get a decent track to ride.

the only thing that sometimes does for wolbert is his attitude.sometimes he goes through a speel where he seems to be unprepared when he turns up.no doubting his quality though and im sure when he steps up he will show the rider he is and show the public that he is the real deal. just a shame i wont see him or fisher at armadale next season.im sure if you had kalle katajisto there you would have been impressed with him aswell. it helps when you get a decent track to ride.

There is no doubt that Wolbert needs guiding and his professional back up needs looking.

Im sure IF he moves up any team will need to ensure an aviodance of the THJ situation.

Im sure Wolves would ensure he gets help and support - vital to a rider trying to make it in the EL.

I saw Kalle earlier in the season at wolves and he looked a bit wild and disappointed me a little. Tho he has done very well - mostly from reserve.

kalle is a tad wild but to be honest has been flying this season.breaking track records for fun with fisher shows this.he has tonnes of potential and to be honest againt belle vue last year he showed he could cut it with the best.only a poor poor track stopped him beating kaspraczak round belle vue.mind you my sources tell me kalle could be on his way to ipswich. poor move in my opinion.two tracks i would avoid is ipswich and belle vue. Also what about matty, will he be back next year? i must say he has certainly shown alot for the monarchs since he started doubling up.he has improved his gating and certainly looks to have more underneath him.

Well you couldn't have been more wrong. Crap at the back, brilliant out front.

Pretty good meeting as it always is at Wolves.

Proctor Looks like he's staying out a trouble, and wants to really wind it on down under in a months time.

Did Lindgrens crash look bad?

Edited by dirt

His heat with Nicholls was stunning although he just had way to much speed to control the last lap and it looked an akward get off. Thankfully quick actions behind him ensured there was no follow on.

Musielak looked terrific (from the gate anyway)he was SO quick off 4 in his 1st ride. Shame we didnt get to see more of him - so hard to judge his capabilities on this.

As for the Winner - Freddie was just a class above the field. How he battles so wide and fast reminds me of my all time hero Mikael Karlsson. He is quickly becoming the NEW hero and YES i will be in a Freddie cap next season

Steve, did he show any ill effects from that 'awkward' moment?

I will with any luck be watching him in full flight in a month time around Perths own track. :neutral: .

Do any Wolves fans know if Tai Woffinden will be coming over with Proctor and the Lindgren boys? Only 1 month until the battle of Pinjar. :D:unsure:

"Rob Woffinden Classic Memorial"

cheers. dirt.

Edited by dirt

Do any Wolves fans know if Tai Woffinden will be coming over with Proctor and the Lindgren boys? Only 1 month until the battle of Pinjar. :D:unsure:

He's going back to Aus this winter, so I'm guessing it won't be hard to get him to ride in his dads meeting.

Regarding Freddies crash, it was tame compared to the young Polish lad, Musielaks but it was still an "eeeekkkk" moment, could have resulted in a nasty injury.

kalle is a tad wild but to be honest has been flying this season.breaking track records for fun with fisher shows this.he has tonnes of potential and to be honest againt belle vue last year he showed he could cut it with the best.only a poor poor track stopped him beating kaspraczak round belle vue.mind you my sources tell me kalle could be on his way to ipswich. poor move in my opinion.two tracks i would avoid is ipswich and belle vue. Also what about matty, will he be back next year? i must say he has certainly shown alot for the monarchs since he started doubling up.he has improved his gating and certainly looks to have more underneath him.

I hear what your saying - give Kalle a well prepared track and he could do well. Well like at Edinburgh, he will get a good track at Wolves!

As for Matty - think , to me, it will depend if he will have to move up or d/u on his EL average.

Doubt very much on his EL average he will be used which is a shame.

On his PL average he would be a must. Matty has shown he will do a decent job in the EL - no worries on that score.

I reckon at the moment there are several permutations that could come into play at wolves that may or may not include matty in.

Guess we all just have to watch this space!

Proctor Looks like he's staying out a trouble, and wants to really wind it on down under in a months time.

Did Lindgrens crash look bad?

I agree on Proctor. Did nothing from the back - which is unusual for him.

Fred`s crash looked akward and could have been much worse. He was soon up and flying again. Walked fine afterwards and was flying after that too. Id say no worries.

Steve, did he show any ill effects from that 'awkward' moment?

I will with any luck be watching him in full flight in a month time around Perths own track. :neutral: .

cheers. dirt.

Perth will be in for a treat when fast freddie comes a calling.

Tai said he was leaving for Aus in November (9th i think he said). Id imagine there plans will be seperate unless there is a deal in place that they all come out the same time.