2nd August Round 1 Eastbourne CONFIRMED

3rd August Round 2 Eastbourne CONFIRMED

5th August Race-Off Poole CONFIRMED

7th August Final Poole CONFIRMED

Looks good for us then

Oh yeah - its official see 2004 Calander

Guest Little miss Perfect
Looks gud!! im lookin 4ward 2 the world team cup!!! :D

awwww i was looking forward to planning a trip out to Poland or Czecho....

oh well.... Sky will be getting my Viewing figure!

Living midway between Poole and Eastbourne I'm pretty happy at the locations. Can't help thinking that the multitude of fans in the noprth and Scotland are not going to be best pleased at the prospect of that long distance travelling.

I'm also relieved that there will, apparantly, only be four riders per heat for the semi and final.

It looks like we will be hosting the World Cup next year

FIM 2004 PROVISIONAL SPEEDWAY

WORLD CUP CALENDAR

DATE ROUND VENUE CONFIRMED / PROVISIONAL

Looks good for us then

spose its nice for south coast fans to have some extra dates on there calenders....i for 1 wont be attending because i havent much interest in the SWC...i'll just watch it in the pub!

It looks like we will be hosting the World Cup next year

FIM 2004 PROVISIONAL SPEEDWAY

WORLD CUP CALENDAR

DATE ROUND VENUE CONFIRMED / PROVISIONAL

Looks good for us then

Pants ! :rolleyes::(

all geared up for some crap racing then !

Who thought that one up! :mad:

The choice of voices the venues 4 this years world cup is appauling. For a start Eastbourne is possibly the worst sized and shaped track in Britain at the moment. The area Eastbourne and Poole are situated is also not fair on fans. I have to travel for 3 hours to get to Poole so I pitty the Belle Vue Fans. Viewing at these stadiums is also pathetic. At Eastbourne, there are grandstands along both straights but with the low roof it is difficult to see at the best of times. Also at Eastbourne one end is grass and if we the weather we had last time, then you know what will happen. Poole has a big grand stand but the corners are a joke. There are no steps which means only 1 row of people will get a clear view of the track. And with the extra capacity that will be there for the world cup many people will pay money to see nothing. Facilities at both tracks are also bad. The old stinking toilets at eastbourne will not be able to cope with the crowd as will the catering facilities. Poole are very up to date and sorted with toilets but refreshments ar more expensive there than anywhere else (In the clear grandstand) but with where the pits are, if you are stoodon the 1st/2nd bend you have to around nearlly all the trackto get into the main granstand. Why not Sheffield and Coventry, just for example's sake.

The area Eastbourne and Poole are situated is also not fair on fans. I have to travel for 3 hours to get to Poole so I pitty the Belle Vue Fans.

Does your pity not extend to us up here in the North? It's a flipping long way from here :blink:

Couldn't temporary grandstands and portaloos solve the problem??

And Poole is closer than Poland....

The choice of voices the venues 4 this years world cup is appauling. For a start Eastbourne is possibly the worst sized and shaped track in Britain at the moment. ..... Viewing at these stadiums is also pathetic. At Eastbourne, there are grandstands along both straights but with the low roof it is difficult to see at the best of times. ... Facilities at both tracks are also bad. The old stinking toilets at eastbourne will not be able to cope with the crowd as will the catering facilities.

I understand that the toilets are being sorted this winter. Each winter in last two years further terracing has been added so I suspect that this year will be no different. I think that you will find that promoters have to apply to hold these events and to pay the FIM / BSI for the priviledge. I guess there were no takers further north. As to the track, the best riders in the world have no complaints. I cannot say the same about Oxford. :shock::D

Or Coventry.

David Norris wouldn't last long. He'd be all packed up and pushing his pram home after his first ride. :D

Guest richtea78

Not much point having more than one race at Coventry - hold the first one to find out which gate is best then give 3 points to everyone from that gate for the rest of the night.

Im glad its not up north - means I wont have to travel miles to see it and I would guess that other tracks were asked but declined. Coventry probably had banger racing on or something?

Sorry, Yes. To all Northern Fans

What about non-Brits?!

It's the Australians I feel sorry for, it's not exactly a few hours in a car is it?!