British Speedway Forum

Maybe not the best line up but still worth coming over as we (Scunthorpe) genuinely do have one of the best race tracks that always produces great racing. And let’s not forget it is for a good cause. God forbid it but one of your riders may need help from this great charity.

Really looking forward to my first trip to Scunthorpe, and as for the issue of the line up you are absolutely right. Gunners fan....Joe Owen....nuff said. I'll be there.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

it might of been said before but is and if so the meeting being put on dvd buy who

GRT Media

We are indeed Producing the DVD of the event tomorrow.

The easy bit is to say that it'll slot into our normal pricing of £15 for a double DVD (plus P&P).

As with each new season, our productions have been revamped during the winter, adding new features to improve the product.

This year's a bit different, in that those new features would usually be phased in but with such a big way to begin the season they'll all be included in the Ben Fund.

Full details will appear on our website at www.grtmedia.co.uk over the next few days, including improvements that you won't have seen before on your speedway DVDs.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob Tasker

GRT Media

By the look of BBC Weather the rain is confined to the very North and there shouldn't be any in the Scunny area at all tonight or tomorrow.

Well I hope the weather down there is better than it is here now... hasn't stop raining since 10am :(

been down to the track today to give a hand and although a bit chilly nice and dry there and the track was looking its brilliant self again after a hard winter. roll on tomorrow.

been down to the track today to give a hand and although a bit chilly nice and dry there and the track was looking its brilliant self again after a hard winter. roll on tomorrow.

Has there been much improvements on the viewing facilities? There was talk of raising the back straight by two levels.

Does anybody know the riding order for tomorrow?

It's not the normal format it is Lucifer Sam' s brilliant concoction. The first heat is Larsen, Andersen, Harris, Fisher so a good start!

Can anybody help? A bit (well MORE than a bit!) of a long shot I know but person who WAS going to give me a lift to Scunny & back from here in Kent (near Dartford Tunnel) has been taken ill and, sadly, has had to pull out. Anyone travelling up and back from Kent / Sussex and has a spare seat (petrol contribution willingly provided of course plus some grub maybe?).

A heck of a long shot for sure but if there IS such a person, please PM me! Pretty please!!! :wink:

Well I hope the weather down there is better than it is here now... hasn't stop raining since 10am :(

Weather forecast looking good. You can check live weather update for the Scunthorpe track on the link below

http://www.unofficialscorpion.co.uk/

See you all there tomorrow. Make sure you get there early as big crowd is expected

It's not the normal format it is Lucifer Sam' s brilliant concoction. The first heat is Larsen, Andersen, Harris, Fisher so a good start!

Oh I have a tough first heat I am sponsoring Hans for the meeting, Really like Kenni as well, my son Mike is a big Bomber fan and My hubby is american.

Looking forward to the meeting

My rating for this event

1 Chris Harris 3796

2 Krzysztof Kasprzak 3696

3 Lee Richardson 3682

4 Hans Andersen 3314

5 Davey Watt 3155

6 Kenni Larsen 3114

7 Niels Kristian Iversen 3100

8 Ryan Fisher 2944

9 Ben Barker 2929

10 Patrick Hougaard 2909

11 Mark Lemon 2885

12 Kevin Wolbert 2865

13 David Howe 2832

14 Jason Lyons 2686

15 Ty Proctor 2626

16 Adam Skornicki 2584

17 Shane Parker 2548

18 James Wright 2494

19 Richard Hall 2465

20 Tomasz Piszcz 2348

fine and dry in scunthorpe just a bit cold . clink on link below for latest forcast .

Edited by nutty

Leaving at 8am to attend this meeting.

Lets put all rivalries to one side and have a fun day out.

Good luck to everyone involved today.

Lets make loads of money for this very,very worthwhile cause.

See you there. :approve: