British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BossMan

Rye House Cobra's

As you know Waco I'm a big fan of Bens. I'm just astonished that is his finishing average.

I personally think that if he can cure his rolling start Ben could have a terrific season. He has come so far so quickly. And having seen you in action I know you'll keep his feet on the ground !!!!

Have just seen statement about Hackney Hawks joining NDL. Using Rye and Lakeside for home matches.

Does this mean that Cobras will not be running or that 2.5 teams will run from Rye House.

Will get a bit heavy on the pocket to attend all home meetings ??

Just read reports and looked on BSPA site. Under National League Clubs it shows 9 teams ??

Weymouth, Bournemouth and Mildenhall not shown, but Hackney Hawks, Stoke Potters added and Rye House Cobras still listed.

BSPA says in statement up to 10 clubs riding. 9 listed (maybe Cobras will be dropped ?) and still rumours of Belle Vue and Peterborough applying to race, With Mildenhall and Sittingbourne still showing interest.

Are Kings Lynn still running Stars in NL ?

As always, just when thinks things are sorted the BSPA throw it all in the air and change things.

Maybe its me age ????

Confused of Hoddesdon.

I hope when the fixtures are released that the heathens v hawks meeting is at Arena, not been to purfleet since 1990 and would love to pay a visit this year.

:wink:

I hope when the fixtures are released that the heathens v hawks meeting is at Arena, not been to purfleet since 1990 and would love to pay a visit this year.

And this time when the Hawks whup you not to go crying to the BSPA demanding a rerun coz your best rider was off visiting his sick aunt or something and you weren't allowed a replacement. Older Heathens will remember when Bruce Penhall went missing. :wink:

Good luck with your fight for a permanent home. Only went to Dudley Wood once back in the nineties. wasn't a great match as Ipswich turned up woefully weak and the Heathen Ommered em. Good crowd though and not a bad stadium as speedway tracks go.