British Speedway Forum
Romie

Live From California

www.Speedwaywebcast.com

SATURDAY Dec 11th @ 7pm. ( California Time )

**** SPEEDWAY @ PERRIS RACEWAY ! ****

With an amazing line up of riders it's sure to be a great night !

Live Web-Cast puts YOU in the front row ! BE THERE !!!

www.Speedwaywebcast.com

SATURDAY Dec 11th @ 7pm. ( California Time )

**** SPEEDWAY @ PERRIS RACEWAY ! ****

With an amazing line up of riders it's sure to be a great night !

Live Web-Cast puts YOU in the front row ! BE THERE !!!

Will there be an archive or a rebrodcast of this event? Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing it!

If you are 7 hours behind us that would be 2.00am Sunday morning. 12/12/10.

3am. Fisher, Janniro, Wells, Faria, Castro, Blair, Novratil, Starks are among the 16 riders.

Will there be an archive or a rebrodcast of this event? Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing it!

Yes there will be a Re broadcast later on another day.The date has not been disclosed yet.

Hi. We're going to try to webcast tonight's race from Perris Speedway in Perris, California. The track is appx. 260 yards and is the longest track we currently have in Southern California.

We have a strong field that should produce some excellent racing.

I know the time is bad for anyone in Europe, with the race starting at 3am, but if you're up, try to tune in.

I'm not certain of the start time in Oz but I think it will be around 14:00 on the east coast.

Here's the field:

Billy Janirro

Tommy Hedden

Ricky Wells

Ryan Fisher

Mike Faria

Tyson Burmeister

Buck Blair

Jason Ramirez

Eddie Castro

Steve Russell

John Marquez

Bryce Starks

Michael Raines

Austin Novratil

Gino Manzares

Aaron Fox

R - Doug Nicol

R - Tyson Talkington

Here's the link:

http://www.speedwaywebcast.com

We are all hoping it works smoothly.

Steve

I reckon you guys should change your start times so it isn't so inconvenient for us Brits.

Your young folk (and a few not so young!) want places in the British league so I reckon its the least you could do for us! icon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Okay, okay - its 1am and I'm over tired. Night night icon_lol.gif

I reckon you guys should change your start times so it isn't so inconvenient for us Brits.

Your young folk (and a few not so young!) want places in the British league so I reckon its the least you could do for us! icon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Sandie, the next meeting at Perris will be on January 8 and will be a day race over here. The tentative start is noon. That would be 20:00 GMT, which would work out nicely for you, and 06:00, Sunday, on the east coast of Australia.

Whether it will be webcast or not hasn't been confirmed however tonight's response to the webcast was very strong and exceeded expectations, which certainly couldn't hurt the odds. As with everything speedway, it's a matter of money and sponsorship.

I do have good news about tonight's meeting. It will be available, on demand, sometime tomorrow at www.speedwaywebcast.com. They have a lot of data to crunch so it may be later in the day.

I firmly believe the future of speedway lies with webcasting and tonight was a very positive step forward from our corner of the world.

Steve

Edited by stephenagraham

I watched some of it and enjoyed it , very easy loading so you could open close and reopen it with little delay, clear quality , Good show.

Missed the Wells crash, hope he is ok but indeed unlucky not to be in run off at least.

I agree this webcast like that should be the future no doubt, with a PPV facility brought in to pay for expenses hopefully it can expand worldwide and make revenue for tracks.

Good Luck. Let us know any developments in PPV live feeds/webcasts as I hope they take over this sport where possible.

Yes there will be a Re broadcast later on another day.The date has not been disclosed yet.

It took them a few days to get it up but the webcast of the Perris 1st Division Championship is now available for viewing. A big thanks to all the people that help make the webcast possible.

Here was the field:

Billy Janirro

Tommy Hedden

Ricky Wells

Ryan Fisher

Mike Faria

Tyson Burmeister

Buck Blair

Jason Ramirez

Eddie Castro

Steve Russell

John Marquez

Bryce Starks

Michael Raines

Austin Novratil

Gino Manzares

Aaron Fox

R - Tyson Talkington

R - Russell Green

and here is the link:

http://www.letsgoexpo.com/event/Display/Lectures/speedwayviewer.cfm

Curses and Drat 1.

One of the penalties of not visiting the forum in the off season is missing out on news of such a webcast.

Curses and Drat 2.

Delighted when i saw the link for a re-run of the webcast but......could have done with you enabling a navigational slider. After five minutes of nothing i was about to give up and turn off when i heard the stadium announcer say the riders in the pits have five minutes to join the rider's parade, so i did duly instantly turn off then. Goodness knows how far in the actual first race was? If anyone who has seen this rebroadcast knows when the first race starts i'll put it on and go off and do something whilst waiting for it to get there.

I appreciate it was a recording of the whole live webcast and whilst live the waiting about would be acceptable (speedway fans across the world wait for ever inbetween races lol) an ability to navigate by clicking or sliding would be aa greatly valued feature.

I'll definitely be checking back to watch live if you decide to do another one.

I never got to see a race as i gave up waiting but was very pleased to see that, unlike most american speedway videos i've seen, you had a camera perched up high. That obviously would allow you to see the complete race. Most others i've seen you have got to peer through people and various bits of stadium furniture on the centre green. I definitely look forward to viewing any more you do live and congrats to you.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Curses and Drat 1.

One of the penalties of not visiting the forum in the off season is missing out on news of such a webcast.

Curses and Drat 2.

Delighted when i saw the link for a re-run of the webcast but......could have done with you enabling a navigational slider. After five minutes of nothing i was about to give up and turn off when i heard the stadium announcer say the riders in the pits have five minutes to join the rider's parade, so i did duly instantly turn off then. Goodness knows how far in the actual first race was? If anyone who has seen this rebroadcast knows when the first race starts i'll put it on and go off and do something whilst waiting for it to get there.

I just got done watching the whole program. I was able to fast forward it and start over to see crashes etc.So no doubt that you could move it forward to the first race.Cheers and enjoy the racing.