British Speedway Forum

Really enjoyed tonight's meeting - well done to Jason for a terrific performance. Congrats to all riders though for putting on a great show, just to show that you don't need GP riders to see good racing. :-)

Really enjoyed tonight's meeting - well done to Jason for a terrific performance. Congrats to all riders though for putting on a great show, just to show that you don't need GP riders to see good racing. :-)

Glad to hear you enjoyed. Seemed like a good meeting from what I read on updates.

Well done to Ash Birks and Steve Worrall,Richie was unlucky to fall in his first one as was way out infront

Ben Reade impresive to,nice to see Mr Vayzey throughing his hat in he air to!!!!

Was a great meeting last night, I was in the car on the back straight as it was pretty nippy to say the least!! Should of known as last season in the summer it always seems a little colder there!

Great racing Garrity was a deserved winner some great passing, going out wide and his typical never giving up style. Ashley Morris looked good too, infact all the lads did well did not mess about and got straight on with it. Not a bad crowd as well despite the cold weather.

Glad to hear you enjoyed. Seemed like a good meeting from what I read on updates.

I was following closely on updates - much appreciated texts by the way - and the comments suggested racing was actually quite poor. Almost every race was just 'from the gate'?

Statistically it appeared to be a fascinating contest, but was the racing actually any good?

What kind of indications for the size of the crowd?

I have seen better meetings at Stoke but it was not to bad there was some passing and close racing. Crowd wise I thought there would be more, but was quite a few on the front straight and then along the back straight in the cars.

Well done to Jason for winning last night with a fighting finish after his tapes exclusion. Good to see Shane Hazelden getting up there on the rostrum as well.

I was following closely on updates - much appreciated texts by the way - and the comments suggested racing was actually quite poor. Almost every race was just 'from the gate'?

Statistically it appeared to be a fascinating contest, but was the racing actually any good?

What kind of indications for the size of the crowd?

For me the racing started in heat 13 with a fantastic battle between the Worrall brothers with Steve just beating Richie on the line. Some great racing from Jason Garrity as well who stood out from the rest his last to first race was pure Jason and he was a well deserved winner.

well done to the Ackney Awk for getting third place.Up the Awks.Lets go gettum at Lakeside in the final.

Absolutely - fantastic news that Shane has now joined Marc in the Final: and via a rostrum place at that...! :approve:

Absolutely - fantastic news that Shane has now joined Marc in the Final: and via a rostrum place at that...! :approve:

And don't forget Ben H Parsnips old fruit! :wink:

And don't forget Ben H Parsnips old fruit! :wink:

Well indeed. Though I was thinking more that I've followed Marc and Shane since they were youngsters at Iwade..

But of course good luck to the boy Hopwood too!!!

Also ht 15 think update says from gate yet ashley morris was last out of turn 1 pickard fell bend 3 and ash passed tom young in a very good race so don t know what txter was watching

Not much interest in tomorrow's meeting I take it? Or have I missed the thread?

Hope Auty can win the title but I know he isn't keen on the Lakeside track, hopefully he will come out on top though!

Is there anyone going to the meeting tonight at Lakeside who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm (preferebly with a mobile number)

Thanks

Sue