British Speedway Forum

Will Pedersen stay on the bike??

Impressed Sky have so upped their game this year to.......wait for it......wait for it......finally be on a par with me!!!! :rofl:

They were instantly aware that Pedersen and Harris were through. Approve!

George noooooo! i was just tempted to post that.....the white start girl needs to firm up that ass lol.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!"

:rofl:

Edited by george.m

argh!!! can someoe excplain to me how Bomber got 7th place to qualify for semis. Surely with him being excluded BEFORE Nicki it should be Nicki in 7th and Bomber in

8th. Wrong semi final. Or have I missed something ????

Lots of guys on 7 so individual race doesn't apply. Nicki had two exclusion so was 8th compared to Bombers one exclusion

argh!!! can someoe excplain to me how Bomber got 7th place to qualify for semis. Surely with him being excluded BEFORE Nicki it should be Nicki in 7th and Bomber in

Nicki had 2 exclusions. so 3310X is better than 331XX

The progression is wins, seonds, thirds and fourth places ahead of non-finishes. Chris Harris only had one of those whilst Nikki Pedersen had two. So their head-to-head match-up wasn't a factor.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!"

:rofl:

I sooo can't check that link out until my girlfriend leaves for work in a few hours lol. I sure will though.

I sooo can't check that link out until my girlfriend leaves for work in a few hours lol. I sure will though.

It's safe Paul .... honest!

C'mon Greg!!!

C'mon Greg!!!

Congrats to all 4 for a great final!

WHAT A SPORT! WHAT A SUPERB SPORT!

WHAT A SPORT! WHAT A SUPERB SPORT!

So you did open the link!

You have to hand it to Gollob,he really has these smaller man made tracks worked out now.

You have to hand it to Gollob,he really has these smaller man made tracks worked out now.

The oldies rule again.

Thanks guys for the explanation......didnt make a difference for the finalists...neither of em qualified!! :rolleyes:

Great Final to a pretty good gp.

Roll on Cardiff here we come should be a cracker.

So you did open the link!

Will i go blind if i do???

I'd feel too guilty doing that now, the ladies have just cooked us a good meal. Our night of sport and festivities continues on to 5am with Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) coming up in a few hours. So got to pay the loved ones some attention.

Big relief, on the whole, we had a very good Grand Prix. One can't expect tons of passing in every race simply from the point of view they are the top riders in the sport and don't make that many mistakes.

I'm absolutely well chuffed with the evening's entertainment so far. We've even got two newcomers to the sport here and they loved it.