British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Adam Roynon

It has been announced on the Heathens fans forum, that Adam has signed for the Heathens for 2011, if that is correct and Adam can remain injury free, then he will be a great signing for the Heathens, and it again shows our intent, not to just be in there to make up the numbers, and to try and improve on last season on Track.

Edited by greyhoundp

Already posted on the line-ups thread mate. Great signing. :)

Awesometastic signing for you & great for the NL in 2011 :approve:

Gutted, wanted him at Stoke!

Look forward to seeing him riding against the Hitmen this year. The guy deserves an injury free season. :approve:

Ah, I saw Adam talking with Will Pottinger after the NYC and wondered if this was on the cards. Brilliant signing for the Heathens and if injury free Adam will be a class above the majority of the NL, hope the move helps the lad re-discover his confidence and form.

hehhhee!! Unlucky!!icon_lol.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Ah well, we said Ricky Wells would be a heat leader one day ;)

well pleased with this news.all the best for next year adam.look out for the bear (tigger) :wink:

Very good signing for the Heathens, I'm guessing he'll be on an average of about 7 too as it's been a long time since he has established a NL average. The lad deserves a break and he will be busy this year, hopefully he is safe and successful, still one of Britain's best prospects imo.

I think he was PL 3.95 RocketBen so depending on the AGM news he'll be NL 7.90. Cheap as chips. :lol:

At 22 Adam still has time to progress to become a very solid EL rider. It's a big year for him there's no doubt about that. :)

I suppose, the only question is, do you get second or third option on him!

I would presume Redcar meetings take priority, but if it came to King's Lynn and Dudley racing on the same night, who would Adam ride for?

I think he was PL 3.95 RocketBen so depending on the AGM news he'll be NL 7.90. Cheap as chips. :lol::)

he will be alot more than 7.90!!!!

According to the Dudley press release Adam comes in on a 7.7 average. If he stays fit i would expect him to put at least 2 points on top of that. Great signing for the club.