British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue Colts Team

I'm with you 21stCH. Can't see Garrity getting 9.00+ and I do genuinely think there will be a few falls and exclusions to factor in! Still, on the other hand, probably good enough to be considered the best reserve in the league on starting averages!

I accept 9+ may be a little beyond him but I'm confident he'll be in the 8's. If he starts finding himself in front a little more often he won't have to push so hard and be quite as wild so should fall off a little less often, right? :/

I remember seeing him a few years back riding around on his own at BV and at the time thinking, "he's good, he's got something about him" and I love all the comments I read about him last year regarding putting the fear of God into the opposition :D

I accept 9+ may be a little beyond him but I'm confident he'll be in the 8's. If he starts finding himself in front a little more often he won't have to push so hard and be quite as wild so should fall off a little less often, right? :/

I agree, that also makes logical sense.

...I love all the comments I read about him last year regarding putting the fear of God into the opposition :D

Not to mention his team mates!! :lol:

Jokes aside the kid is going places with the right people around him to guide his career. So from the point of view of British Speedway best of luck to him. From the point of view of a Heathens fan - he's the pantomime villain with the way he rides so he'll probably get booed. :lol::P

Colts v Scunthorpe 23rd March 8pm.