British Speedway Forum
Main Man

Prince Of Wales Trophy At Newport

Evening racing! 16 man line up! A GOOD 16 man line up too! I'm actually looking forward to this one :o

It is shame not many other people have said anything about it.

It's easily the best line up for an individual QM has had in years.

Evening racing! 16 man line up! A GOOD 16 man line up too! I'm actually looking forward to this one :o

Top class rider with Newport connections, has to be Puk or Mads, hopefully Mads, if it's Puk the meeting winner will be known before the start.

Hush now SCB it could well be Lee Dicken or Glenn Cunningham on a comeback trail, or even that young Aussie Hotshot Shelby Rutherford or Maybe Dawid Kujarwa ( sorry about the spelling )or maybe the mighty RAJ

Could be a busy day this one, down to Nailsworth to watch the County vs Forest Green, then back up to Newport in time for the POW Trophy.

Line-up is looking good, but could be a tough one for Mark Jones!

Could be a busy day this one, down to Nailsworth to watch the County vs Forest Green, then back up to Newport in time for the POW Trophy.

Line-up is looking good, but could be a tough one for Mark Jones!

It will be tough for all the wasps.

Should be good to see Puk at Newport again. Hope he is on form as the last time he was back at Newport he wasn't quite himself. Should be a brilliant meeting.

Yeah it should be & hopefully puk is on form, its great that he is going to be riding :approve:

Great field has been assembled.

Anyone know what admission price is for this,(I assume it's not normal admission) full and concession? Newport can't be bothered to put this info on thier web site. With the cost of petrol and the bridge charge to pay, I need to do my sums.Programme price would be useful also.

Have you actually looked on the site properly. Try the Club Info page, its been on there for over a month.

Have you actually looked on the site properly. Try the Club Info page, its been on there for over a month.

As it's their next meeting, and it's coming up soon, why not have all the relevant info on the main page ?

As it's their next meeting, and it's coming up soon, why not have all the relevant info on the main page ?

Hardly any club sites feature admission prices on their main page. I will include it in the Preview which is being added tomorrow.

Its about time people done some searching before claiming "we cant be bothered to include it on our site".

Hardly any club sites feature admission prices on their main page. I will include it in the Preview which is being added tomorrow.

Its about time people done some searching before claiming "we cant be bothered to include it on our site".

Don't act all offended ! Not with your record icon_smile_tongue.gif

If you're putting a preview up tomorrow, then it makes sense to add the details in.

It's not a normal team meeting, so pricing may well be different AND it's the first meeting of the season, so people don't automatically know what the prices are gonna be.

Constructive comments. Take note biggrin.gif

No but we have received emails asking for admission prices and asking why they are not on the site etc when they are. Now the training schools and winter series meetings appear to be over (before they have even started due to the weather!) I may put an admission price section on the right hand side of the site, just to keep people happy :P .

I am 99.99% sure that normal admission prices apply for this meeting but will double check.

The line up is good and IMO is better than the 2009 Prince of Wales trophy line up. I think Niels will win it but I thought that with the 2010 NYC and he didnt even make the final, although the track was a bit hit and miss that day.

I understand the week after this meeting will be a 2011 Wasps Vs Rest of the World select meeting. At least we have had two challenges before heading into our first league fixture at home to Somerset on the 2nd April.

Anyone know what admission price is for this,(I assume it's not normal admission) full and concession? Newport can't be bothered to put this info on thier web site. With the cost of petrol and the bridge charge to pay, I need to do my sums.Programme price would be useful also.

You havn't been converted to the dark side too, have you? :P