British Speedway Forum

Depends on your preference, you can sit in the main grandstand, or stand along the fence in front of the grandstand and see the riders on parade and the starts, or if you prefer to watch the likes of Darcy ride the air fence bend 1 or 2 has to be the best place to stand. You have the option of standing or sitting on the back straight behind glass, but that's not for me as I think you lose some of the atmosphere, but keeps you warm! All in all I don't think there is a bad place to stand as the overall view is pretty good all around the track. I tend to stand on the 2nd bend because you can really appreciate the speed of the first corner, but can also see what is going on in the pits. You need to get in early to get on the front row for 1st and 2nd bends, also they let you in the pits before 7pm. Enjoy the meeting, sure it's going to be a corker! :cheers:

Thank you for your help, i also do not like watching speedway behind glass.Second bend sounds good too me so may see you on the bend. Once again thanks for your help.

Thank you for your help, i also do not like watching speedway behind glass.Second bend sounds good too me so may see you on the bend. Once again thanks for your help.

Have a safe trip down and enjoy the meeting.

Looks like no Emil,didn't see that one coming :shock::rolleyes:

Have a safe trip down and enjoy the meeting.

Looks like no Emil,didn't see that one coming :shock::rolleyes:

Thank you.

Is there anyone going from cambridge area i really want to come but am recovering from a broken ankle so don't want to risk driving on my own.I will share fuel cost

Also does anyone know if race jackets will be sold?

Hi Tas

Sorry to say the Race Jackets were part of the deal for Rider Sponsors on this one.

It was Davey's wish that this be included as an added reward to sponsors rather than being auctioned off at the end - A nice gesture.

That's not to say that some of the sponsors may part with them later - at least one has already offered to sell it and put the proceeds back in the fund!

I hope you can make it on Wednesday

MMX

Is there anyone going from cambridge area i really want to come but am recovering from a broken ankle so don't want to risk driving on my own.I will share fuel cost

Also does anyone know if race jackets will be sold?

Hi,

I'm hoping to go from Northampton if that's any help

Hi Tas

Sorry to say the Race Jackets were part of the deal for Rider Sponsors on this one.

It was Davey's wish that this be included as an added reward to sponsors rather than being auctioned off at the end - A nice gesture.

That's not to say that some of the sponsors may part with them later - at least one has already offered to sell it and put the proceeds back in the fund!

I hope you can make it on Wednesday

MMX

I am sponsoring Hans Andersen in Davey's meeting. The deal is that I have my picture taken with Hans, and keep his meeting race jacket signed by him. If anyone would like to take my place, have their pic with Hans, and keep the autographed race jacket, the initial starting offer must be £100. It has cost me considerably more than that, but all the bid money will go to Davey, which is the whole purpose of the exercise. My home No. is 01202 715 387, or mobile 07967 963 084. You can email me at tim@poolepirates.net For anyone that is not able to attend, their bids will be equal to all others. Just because you are not there, and miss out on a pic with Hans, it has no bearing on what you offer. Hope we can raise a bit more for Mr Nice Guy!!

I am sponsoring Hans Andersen in Davey's meeting. The deal is that I have my picture taken with Hans, and keep his meeting race jacket signed by him. If anyone would like to take my place, have their pic with Hans, and keep the autographed race jacket, the initial starting offer must be £100. It has cost me considerably more than that, but all the bid money will go to Davey, which is the whole purpose of the exercise. My home No. is 01202 715 387, or mobile 07967 963 084. You can email me at tim@poolepirates.net For anyone that is not able to attend, their bids will be equal to all others. Just because you are not there, and miss out on a pic with Hans, it has no bearing on what you offer. Hope we can raise a bit more for Mr Nice Guy!!

Thanks for the info want to be there

I am trying still to get there as I collect Hans's jackets so am interested hopefully wil make the meeting. I have the Ben Fund and Skornicki's from this year.

Lally have pmed you my number

Not really been following the line up for this meeting but with so many fixtures off in Sweden today and being re-run tomorrow night, how badly is this going to affect Davey's meeting.

Hope he doesn't loose to many from his line up.

Not really been following the line up for this meeting but with so many fixtures off in Sweden today and being re-run tomorrow night, how badly is this going to affect Davey's meeting.

Hope he doesn't loose to many from his line up.

Be interesting to see if Rory's hand's OK after a bit of extra-curricular Laguta Bashing tonight.

Be interesting to see if Rory's hand's OK after a bit of extra-curricular Laguta Bashing tonight.

Quite a scene wasnt it Dave!!! Ive never watched a Swedish meeting with my mouth wide open as that before...hate to say it but there could be reprucussions...big interval delay after...his bike must had wiped out more pit crew members than a silencer inspection...spect hes as popular there now as a Doner in a kibbutz

Edited by hagonshocker

Quite a scene wasnt it Dave!!! Ive never watched a Swedish meeting with my mouth wide open as that before...hate to say it but there could be reprucussions...big interval delay after...his bike must had wiped out more pit crew members than a silencer inspection...spect hes as popular there now as a Doner in a kibbutz

Interesting to hear that Laguta allegedly put in a protest against Rory so Hammarby allegedly said "Okay, that's fine, let's pull all the engines down and have a look" and the protest was speedily withdrawn. Rory then allegedly offered to take him outside to allegedly give him the rounds of the car park but apparently Laguta was allegedly too busy lapping a saucer of milk to accommodate him.

They breed 'em tough in Darwin.

So..... moving on quickly.....

The Line Up did look like this:

Davey

Crumpy

Holder

Ward

Doyle

Woodward

Masters

Sayfurdinov

B Pedersen

Lindback

Scotty

Woofy

Skornicki

L Lindgren

So seriously - how badly has the weather affected his line up tomorrow?

So..... moving on quickly.....

The Line Up did look like this:

Davey

Crumpy

Holder

Ward

Doyle

Woodward

Masters

Sayfurdinov

B Pedersen

Lindback

Scotty

Woofy

Skornicki

L Lindgren

So seriously - how badly has the weather affected his line up tomorrow?

Doyle should be with the Wasps,we have Redcar at home tomorrow night.

Doyle should be with the Wasps,we have Redcar at home tomorrow night.

Tonio's out as well, Db. Maybe Sandie needs a swift Update? :shock: