British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2nd Round Sunday 10th April

Easy away win for me 40-50

You win the grand prize- a coconut and a weekend in November in Blackpool! :lol: Seriously, well done. Kindest regards. Alan.

Sportingbet in Poland were going Tarnow +4 on the handicap betting.Leszno are -16 against Rzeszow in the 2nd match.

My dear old dad used to say " Horses don't bet on people son, horses have too much sense". Zielona look very solid so far, and Dudek could be an ace for them at reserve. Long way to go yet though. When do our wonderful Smederna start?

Alan

My dear old dad used to say " Horses don't bet on people son, horses have too much sense". Zielona look very solid so far, and Dudek could be an ace for them at reserve. Long way to go yet though. When do our wonderful Smederna start?

Alan

Tuesday may 3rd is when the Elite league starts and Thursday 5th may Allsvenskan starts but Smederna are away so might not be streamed so might have to wait until the 12th.

Tuesday may 3rd is when the Elite league starts and Thursday 5th may Allsvenskan starts but Smederna are away so might not be streamed so might have to wait until the 12th.

Thank you. Love the atmosphere on Wednesdays in the pine forests as the bikes roar. Alan.

The POV video you might have just watched was Gollob v Pedersen in Aces Criterion at Bydgoszcz two weeks ago :)

I think they are waiting for a football match to finish.80 mins gone on other streams. Anyone?

The broadcast from Leszno has just started. Teams parade at the moment.